OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

All things cycling including bmx - both types, skateboarding, rock climbing and hockey are the more random ones I love. Also love the basketball, rowing and canoe - pretty much everything except horse stuff

Enjoyed the show on Nine about the Aus vs USA swim teams over the years, the Duncan Armstrong one was great.

What the hell is going on with the crime over in Paris though... gang rape, muggings and car jacking already and that's only on Australians over there.

Place is acting like a third world country

What the hell is going on with the crime over in Paris though... gang rape, muggings and car jacking already and that's only on Australians over there.

Yea, place sounds messed up. You would think with the Olympics it would be safer than usual.

I think it's been going down the toilet for years, a lot of asylum seekers leading to poverty has come into the city. I remember a french woman I worked with bragging 20 years ago about how Australia was so backward compared to France who had an open border policy for anyone who wanted to come in, and Aussies were Xenophobic and racist. Seems like it has backfired on them. You want to weed out the crims, hence the background checks.

Paris has been like that for ages!

I think it's been going down the toilet for years, a lot of asylum seekers leading to poverty has come into the city. I remember a french woman I worked with bragging 20 years ago about how Australia was so backward compared to France who had an open border policy for anyone who wanted to come in, and Aussies were Xenophobic and racist. Seems like it has backfired on them. You want to weed out the crims, hence the background checks.
People will go where the wealth is. If you're stealing the wealth of one place and then opening the door to the people you stole from... well, yeah, you get France.

Our mate @Huge would have absolutely loved the show about the Matildas.

Been a while since I have seen something as sexist as that was. I was about to strum my violin, those poor women. They all play in top tier leagues on all sorts of money and still carry on about how unfair it is.

I prefer the Winter Olympics, heaps of sports that have a holy shit and nope factor to them.

I prefer the Winter Olympics, heaps of sports that have a holy shit and nope factor to them.

BMX is pretty good, there's usually a red hot favorite the ends up falling off early on in the event, usually it's the Aussie.

Our mate @Huge would have absolutely loved the show about the Matildas.

Been a while since I have seen something as sexist as that was. I was about to strum my violin, those poor women. They all play in top tier leagues on all sorts of money and still carry on about how unfair it is.
Ok I’ll bite
Wut. Only a Handful of years ago they didn’t have locker rooms, and they had other jobs. Their fame and money (enough to not have to work nothing like the men) has been quite recent and the whole show was about that basicall - the work the women before have done for this current crop who with actual professional sports set up are seeing success. Amazing. So sexist against men 🙄

Ok I’ll bite
Wut. Only a Handful of years ago they didn’t have locker rooms, and they had other jobs. Their fame and money (enough to not have to work nothing like the men) has been quite recent and the whole show was about that basicall - the work the women before have done for this current crop who with actual professional sports set up are seeing success. Amazing. So sexist against men 🙄
Oi!!! Get back in the kitchen.

Please note sarcasm

Oi!!! Get back in the kitchen.

Please note sarcasm
Bird Flip Off GIF by wade.photo

Only the Olympics has you watching rugby in the middle of the night 😅

Would love to see Reece and Ezra in this Aussie team, they’d be awesome.

No contact knee injury.

That's not good...

Fiji all over France at the moment in the 7's.

Active Now

• Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Dee
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • marw
  • pennywisealfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • porouian
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.