OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Kurtis Mathews with a 71.40 in his second dive in the men's 3m springboard.

That puts him in 2nd place. So far he's doing well, 4 more dives.

That was a really comfortable run from Hull.

She finishes 2nd in her heat and advances to the semi final.

Have they even shown the Hull heat on 9 yet? They showed the first two heats with the other Aussies. Did I miss it? What a disgrace if they didn't show it. Showing a damn replay of the surfing

Germany and Greece coming up in the quarter final in the basketball. Will be a massive upset if Greece get up. Germany have looked the best of any team so far. I hope Germany win because they are one of the few teams with a punchers chance against America.

That second heat in the men's 110m hurdles repechage was crazy.

A DQ, two false starts due to a malfunction and a photo finish with 1-3 finishing 13.54 and 4th finishing 13.55.

That second heat in the men's 110m hurdles repechage was crazy.

A DQ, two false starts due to a malfunction and a photo finish with 1-3 finishing 13.54 and 4th finishing 13.55.

And fourth celebrating like he won it.

Have they even shown the Hull heat on 9 yet? They showed the first two heats with the other Aussies. Did I miss it? What a disgrace if they didn't show it. Showing a damn replay of the surfing
Yea they showed it.

Such an Aussie last name in the 400 - Beer.

Kurtis Mathews advances to the semi final in the men's 3m springboard.

Germany handle Greece comfortably after a bad start.

Women's park preliminaries in the skateboarding up now.

Top 8 qualifiers go through. We've got Arisa Trew and Ruby Trew representing Australia.

Still can’t believe 9 showed as replay of the surfing loss instead of the Hull heat. Absolutely insane. Our biggest track medal chance and they put it in delay.

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with old mate about something

Aussie men's four kayak just smashed the Olympic record, gotta be a legit gold favourite now

Arisa needs to nail her runs here.

This is a stacked group she's in in this heat.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.