OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Right idea. Took far far too long to take the option.

Vine off, Freier on.

Gorry off, Wheeler on.

What in the actual **** was that shit?

Another conceded goal from a corner and both of them headers.

That's really poor.

You could see it coming from a mile away.

Matildas getting put to the sword now.
Hopefully there's some quick improvement, but I think the home advantage at the world cup created a bit of false expectation.

Ok ok ok. So maybe I'm weird. But I've never given a minute of time to the sports that start before the opening ceremony, or end after the close.

Is that normal? Not normal? Olympics start tomorrow at 4.24am.

I knew the Matilda's were in trouble when all the coverage in the lead up had them saying "we aren't happy with 4th" On what planet is 4th place bad for an Aussie team at a world soccer tournament? 4th is well over achieving imo.

How good is the Olympics!? Wish I had of taken some long service leave now, but I've signed up to Stan Sport so I can at least watch the highlights when I wake up.

You can watch it all on 9now, can't you?

What's with the delay in putting the ball down for the try?

Time wasting.

You could score a couple of tries in about 30-40 seconds so chewing up as much seconds as possible to try and give them as little time as possible.

I've seen all the teams do it, looks like a time wasting strategy.

I like the sport, 7 a side makes it a watchable sport instead of 7 guys in the maul as you would have in Rugby Union. Gets a bit conflicting when you see blokes doing blatant double movements as it would be in NRL and it's given a try, no problem.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • jd87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Stix
  • ostin86
  • Yellowfella
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.