OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Four gold medals, what a night! 20 is in sight, unbelievable

Also most gold medals Australia has ever won. They’ve got 17 three times before but this is 18 with some some favourites to come.

I didn't realize Nina Kennedy's gold was the first ever from an Australian woman in pole vault at the Olympics.

I could have sworn she had won it before, but that turned out to be the Commonwealth Games.

Wow Australia is killing it! I wonder if a 3rd place finish for the medal rankings is on the cards.

Wow Australia is killing it! I wonder if a 3rd place finish for the medal rankings is on the cards.

If Aus can get 20, which is certainly on the table now, yes very possible. Holding off France at a home Olympics will be tough and GB has a few good left in their events I’d think. Japan too. But yeah, at the moment 3rd is very much possible, perhaps likely.

Are we much chance of another gold? The only thing I've watched is the golf and the 100m final, but have money on us winning 15 or more golds.

Out of interest, what was this paying?

The Aussie Stingers taking on USA in the women’s water polo semi final tomorrow morning at 3:35.

Then at 5AM Mariafe/Clancy will be taking on Brazilians Patricia/Duda in their beach volleyball semi final.

6:02AM Caitlin Parker will be taking on Li Quan in the women’s 75kg boxing semi final.

I get second hand embarrassment listening to Tony Jones interviews. Especially with women. Something about him.

Chase Jackson was the favourite for the women's shot put and didn't get close to making the final.

I know they are great athletes but there is no chance jenneke ran on a ruptured hamstring like she just said. Total bullshit. Wouldn't be able to barely walk. No physio or coach is putting them through that either.

I know they are great athletes but there is no chance jenneke ran on a ruptured hamstring like she just said. Total bullshit. Wouldn't be able to barely walk. No physio or coach is putting them through that either.

Ruptured hamstring would have been a bit of an exaggeration.

Slight hamstring strain, more believable but even then it would be noticeable.

Yeah, ruptured tendon , no fucking way.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • The Don
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dexter
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • thenry
  • pagey
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.