Parker re-signs for 3 more years

One of my favourite Broncos players. My bias clearly shines through when it comes to Parker (I rate him in the top few forwards in the NRL). :oops:

Another quality player showing loyalty to the Broncos. Lets hope he gets what he deserves this year... An Origin Jersey.

spoonbled said:
Future captain when locky retires.
Yeah I can see that. icon_thumbs_u

Wonderful news, best news I've heard all day. Hope his form is good enough when he comes back to get selected for SoO, loved to see it.

Russo said:
| * kelsey * | said:
Woooooooo! icon_thumbs_u

Wondered when you'd be in Mrs Parker [icon_wink

This is great news as along with Hannant and IMO Sims he will be the cornerstone of our forward pack for many years to come.

[icon_lol1.

I'm always lurking around [icon_wink

It seriously is great news though, I believe he is one of the most under rated players in the game..

Either that, or I'm extremely biased [icon_razz1

Great news. Parkers one of the best forwards in the game. icon_thumbs_u

Excellent work, Parker's the hard worker that good football sides are based around, great to know he hadn't even considered leaving.

We now just wait for Hannant and Folau to sign.

| * kelsey * | said:
Russo said:
[quote="| * kelsey * |":nee64fd6]Woooooooo! icon_thumbs_u

This is great news as along with Hannant and IMO Sims he will be the cornerstone of our forward pack for many years to come.

[icon_lol1.

It seriously is great news though, I believe he is one of the most under rated players in the game..

Either that, or I'm extremely biased [icon_razz1[/quote:nee64fd6]

But Kelsey, we need that money to re-sign Perry & Boyd.

Seriously, great news though. If fitness is with him should be looking at Origin or even a World Cup jersey.

Spud said:
| * kelsey * | said:
Russo said:
[quote="| * kelsey * |":30nniysh]Woooooooo! icon_thumbs_u

[icon_lol1.

Either that, or I'm extremely biased [icon_razz1

But Kelsey, we need that money to re-sign Perry & Boyd.[/quote:30nniysh]

Now that's funny!

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Great news, Corey is a great asset for the club and I hope he does get rewarded with the captains armband in the future

Great news having Corey around for the long haul. [eusa_clap.gi Gees one day we have a young kid on the scene and seems like you blink and they are all grown up and going grey and looking to be the next Bronco captain and talking about the good young kids in the team. [eusa_doh

I have one question. How much do you think they would have payed parker or does anyone know what they gave him? I know it doesn't matter but i would like to know out of curiosity.

Haha im surprised Kelsey didnt say why boyd?? seeing as she absolutely hates him!

Great News for the club though, I agree that hes gonna be a future leader of the club

corey is an awesome player...and i think he deserves the captaincy after Lockyer...hes not a bad looking boy either icon_smile

What we go from a bald guy to a grey headed ol man. [icon_razz1 Sorry Darren and Corey didn't mean that [icon_non Love ya both to bits. icon_smile

Kee said:
What we go from a bald guy to a grey headed ol man. [icon_razz1 Sorry Darren and Corey didn't mean that [icon_non Love ya both to bits. icon_smile

Interesting point! The Broncos have a history of follicly challenged captains.

Wally Lewis
Allan Langer
Kevin Walters
Gorden Tallis
Darren Lockyer

eusa_think Only exception was Gene Miles.

I say david taylor deservers captaincy once lockyer retires.

kimlo said:
I say david taylor deservers captaincy once lockyer retires.

LOL

I am sure it will be someone more experienced - Hodges and Parker

Active Now

• Dash
  • Big Del
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • teampjta
  • Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.