Parra V Tiggers *spoliers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
PARRAMATTA
1 Jarryd Hayne, 2 Taulima Tautai, 3 Krisnan Inu, 4 Joel Reddy, 5 Tony Williams, 6 Kristopher Keating, 7 Brett Finch
8 Nathan Cayless [c], 9 Matthew Keating, 10 Fuifui Moimoi, 11 Nathan Hindmarsh, 12 Chad Robinson, 13 Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 15 Josh Cordoba, 16 Todd Lowrie, 17 Junior Paulo, 19 Weller Hauraki
Reserves: 23 Joe Galuvao

WESTS TIGERS
1 Brett Hodgson (c), 2 Taniela Tuiaki, 3 Dene Halatau, 4 Chris Lawrence, 5 Beau Ryan, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 Robbie Farah
8 Keith Galloway, 9 John Morris, 10 Bryce Gibbs, 11 Bronson Harrison, 12 Chris Heighington, 13 Liam Fulton

Interchange: 14 Ryan O’Hara, 15 Ben Te’o, 16 Corey Payne, 17 Daine Laurie

Go Tigers, I hate Jarrod 'hayne pain' Hayne with a passion and wish bad ju juj on him.

LE ROAW ROAW

Was wondering if you would be doing MNF tonight.
Keeping us/me posted while I'm working ;)

Go Tigers

I hope Hayne signs up with Khoder and goes and frollicks in the French country side with Money Bill, they deserve each other.

Carn Parra !!!

Another sh*t tipping week for me. Anyone who gets a perfect round this week can see the future... plain & simple!

Taulima Tautai scores in the corner for the slipperys.

Simple back line move nothing flash ........ AND CAN SOME ONE SHUT THAT **** ING WOMAN UP IN THE FRONT ROW. My god lady if there is such a thing as reincarnation, your coming back as a **** ing car alarm..... gezzz

Kick missed.

4-0
7 gone

Fuifui Moimoi runs a gap from 7 out brushes "Shoulders Marshall" and scores under the post. His first try of the season....

Kick will not miss.

10-0

15 gone

dissent!!!! Send him offffff!

Please?

Nathan Hindmarsh scores untouched, read grabbed loose ball fell over line.

Video ref in session...........

Tigers are the Brett Finch of the comp, one good game followed by six crap ones.

Sweet, Hodgo just sat Hayne on his ass with a fend hahahaha

Taulima Tautai totals two trys tonight.

Another back line move scores in the corner, Benji was a speed bump

22-0

Tigers are playing like they all have glass shoulders.

Halatutututu absolutly butchered that.

Unleash Dane laurie already!

And another Lawrence dropped ball ends up going the length of the field for the eels, fool! Hahahhaha.

Benji watch me run Marshall runs 80 meters to score for the Tiggers.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • BruiserMk1
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Lostboy
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.