Passion factor a myth

The only thing entertaining about that idea is the Queenslanders who keep suggesting that they are more passionate, despite their OWN men like Beetson who in fact questioned the passion of the QLD team during many over their losses from 2003-2005 and in 2000 especially. Now that's entertaining.

Unfortunatly for your argument, you just showed the what everyone in the land named after Her Majesty knows. QLD players are so passionate, the thing that fires them up the most, is their own greats questioning their passion for the jersey.

Big Artie, RIP, knew how to get the best out of the QLD team and made those comments which lead us to go onto 6 straight series wins.

How has NSW responded to the same taunts?

Bahahahaha. Nice one.
I like how the best NSW can come up with is to photoshop their logo on Jessica Alba's bikini. Sad :P

Here's a real Queensland fan:
305905373.jpg

In fairness to the woman who pissed herself she was laughing at Ben Creagh running away from Hodges.

I love it how Rock thinks insults involving beer will insult Queenslanders......

It's not gay unless she pushes back.

She was also wearing a cats piss shirt.

I call a truce in regards to the bottom photo and let's all let our imaginations take over :)

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • kman
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • kiwi2
  • Santa
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.