NEWS Pat Carrigan set to cap stunning NRL rise with leadership role

With carrigan progressing like he has and being considered a future leader, the resigning of Ofa on reported 500k a year looks pretty stupid.
He's an Origin Prop and he's going onto 500k a season from next year. With an increasing salary cap over the next few years I definitely wouldn't call that bad value at all.

Last edited:
He's an Origin Prop and he's going onto 500k a season from next year. With an increasing salary cap over the next few years I definitely wouldn't call that bad value at all.
I have nothing against ofa but admittedly the QLD prop stores were a bit light on.

In terms of his position in our team, he is competing for the 13 now (with a rookie), in a year or 2 i think patty will be the starter. That means we are paying 500k for a reserve forward.

I have nothing against ofa but admittedly the QLD prop stores were a bit light on.

In terms of his position in our team, he is competing for the 13 now (with a rookie), in a year or 2 i think patty will be the starter. That means we are paying 500k for a reserve forward.
He may start on the Bench but he does play plenty of minutes off the Bench and it's where he's definitely done his best work. I think $500k for a guy like Ofa is bang on the money for what he's worth. and in a couple of years from now with a salary cap over $10 million it's going to look like great value.

Hate how people project character and intangibles based on appearance accent or what high school you attended. Carrigan is ok but no better production to younger Flegler. Carrigan better discipline a few less penalties. Flegler more aggressive a few more tackle breaks. Let Carrigan score a try next season before being declared the next Wayne Pearce.

He may start on the Bench but he does play plenty of minutes off the Bench and it's where he's definitely done his best work. I think $500k for a guy like Ofa is bang on the money for what he's worth. and in a couple of years from now with a salary cap over $10 million it's going to look like great value.
I hope you are right, i really do.

Hate how people project character and intangibles based on appearance accent or what high school you attended. Carrigan is ok but no better production to younger Flegler. Carrigan better discipline a few less penalties. Flegler more aggressive a few more tackle breaks. Let Carrigan score a try next season before being declared the next Wayne Pearce.

Pat is way better than OK

Pat is way better than OK
965180F7 296C 458E BC52 5CF276AEFA3D

If you havent got something constructive to say dont say anything you flamin galah!

Clowns like you and Lockyer are the reason this club has a soft underbelly.
[automerge]1569418232[/automerge]
No helping some people!

Only one around here who needs help is you judas. What is Carrigan your boyfriend or something honey?

Geez.....come here to talk footy and clowns get all personal. Shd have stayed on the Titans forum, much better group of people.

Last edited:
If you havent got something constructive to say dont say anything you flamin galah!

Clowns like you and Lockyer are the reason this club has a soft underbelly.
[automerge]1569418232[/automerge]

Only one around here who needs help is you judas. What is Carrigan your boyfriend or something honey?

Geez.....come here to talk footy and clowns get all personal. Shd have stayed on the Titans forum, much better group of people.

You say people get personal, then call them clowns and Galah's. Hmmmm. Seems we have another troll account.

And you wish Patty was your boyfriend. His hair is magnificent.

We’re you loosing self awareness? 😂
I realise “were” instead of “we’re”! phone autocorrect at its finest. I’m surprised a certain someone hasn’t scolded me yet.

Last edited:
Yes but Pat went to an ELITE private school... so he is better .... alright?!???!

You say people get personal, then call them clowns and Galah's. Hmmmm. Seems we have another troll account.

And you wish Patty was your boyfriend. His hair is magnificent.

Only troll here is you mate. Member since 88 and honest as they come.

Sure your not a retired Victorian or New South Welshman?

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.