OFFICIAL Patrick Carrigan re-signs

why has this been put in to RUMOUR THREAD ? It is news, GOOOD NEWS!
Is Wolfie upset and abusing his boys privileges ?

Because it's nothing more than a rumour. So it gets moved to the rumour thread.

In fact, I would like to know where this rumour came from because no one is reporting it.

Well now it's on BHQ, this rumour will pop up in some rumour mill column. Self fulfilling prophecy.

He's under contract for 2022.

I imagine it's been hard for Carrigan to perform given how bad the team was when he played his last games. If nothing else he seemed to be trying which is more than can be said for most of our players.

Well now it's on BHQ, this rumour will pop up in some rumour mill column. Self fulfilling prophecy.

He's under contract for 2022.
Yes but it's for his upgrade so yes it will be constant rumours now. He is a solid player and is something teams can need. But personally I think we have better players coming through with more potential and higher ceilings. Who should we drop for him? From our current forwards he has fallen down the ladder.

If anyone detects any foul smells coming from Wolfie's joint.....He probably just finished rubbing out a swan song for Carrigan, best to stay away.

Because it's nothing more than a rumour. So it gets moved to the rumour thread.

In fact, I would like to know where this rumour came from because no one is reporting it.

the media probably haven't been on BHQ today ... even they didn't think of making up this one

the media probably haven't been on BHQ today ... even they didn't think of making up this one
Dobbo reporting on nine news his management rejecting our current offer and Redcliffe was an option. Read into it what you will. Maybe Dave and Ben are making a take it or leave stance.

This is hilarious. He won't go anywhere. He's probably seen some of the overpriced contracts we have offered others and just wants a bump in his contract, and I still think he is looking more at a 3 year deal rather than a lot more money.

why has this been put in to RUMOUR THREAD ? It is news, GOOOD NEWS!
Is Wolfie upset and abusing his boys privileges ?
You have to be the funniest poster on here. My sides are always splitting at your trolling posts. Hilarious!

And what are these boys privileges I have? Can't wait to see what you think they are.

Dobbo reporting on nine news his management rejecting our current offer and Redcliffe was an option. Read into it what you will. Maybe Dave and Ben are making a take it or leave stance.

1. Redcliffe is an option for every player not on contract for 2023 ... the media will especially make a big deal about it if they're former Dolphins ... big leap there Dobbo

2. Rejecting our initial extension offer is VERY different from being released and moved on ... which is why this thread was started

3. Dave and Ben haven't made it a take it or leave it stance, Ikin was quoted. They're still negotiating and really want to keep him

Mehhh........

I'd prefer if Carrigan left. I can't see any upside whatsoever to keep persisting with him. One way or another......in seasons to come, it will end in tears.

Taking my tongue in cheek Carrigan glasses off for a moment and being serious, I think this kind of situation is going to happen as we move forward based on contracts we have offered to other players. We have rewarded players who have behaved badly or not proved anything with massive contracts. Using Patty as an example, he is obviously going to look at the contract Flegler got handed to him and want to be on a similar amount of money which isn't unreasonable from the players point of view. We aren't going to be able to Lowball players and expect them to stay

It will for the Broncos if he leaves.
Funny GIF by NBC

Why should he get a upgraded contact? is he much better then when he signed his last contract?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • TimWhatley
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Redux
  • Gaz
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Griffo
  • Kev_Guz
  • kman
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.