PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

First time I had seriously watched carrigan. Dont shoot me but his physique reminds me of dave Taylor, big lump of a lad with some mobility.

Obviously has a little more heart and determination/work ethic than old dave.

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

My goodness
Morepudding said:
Where’s Wolfie? Still think cardigan is good? He’s our worst forward
**** cardigan off. **** is shit
Take Carrigan off. He’s a ****ing useless dumb ****
Cardigan pulled off. Hopefully his season is done
Morepudding said:
And cardigan again. Seriously drop the ****
Cardigan **** off you useless ****
Cardigan is a 60 min prop in qcup. A 0 minute prop in NRL. Bloke has to go
How the **** can anyone think cardigan is anything other than complete ****.
FaithinHook said:
He is literally the most over-hyped player I have seen play for this club. I never understood why, he is ****ing hopeless!

Unfortunately doesn't work for closed threads as the button isn't there. The closest I got was using the following but without the space before the first quote:
[ quote=NameofthePoster] QuotedText
[/QUOTE]

Yep if you wrap [quote ] [/quote] around what you want to quote it works on most forums . The fwd slash at the end is required, but it doesn`t need to be capitals .

That's some quality Pat shaming.

Like I said .
Dates are relevant . Most of what people were saying was true . He was pretty fcking ordinary . Then a transformation after his lay off with a knee injury .

@Wolfie and @theshed should have a black book each people who were nice to Patty and who were mean you guys can decide which one to take

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.