VOTE PAYNE HAAS IS BHQ Player of Round 23

Who is your player of the round? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haas
Flegs
Riki - his cover defense was very good tonight

Honourable mention: Milf
Thought Flegler died a bit in the 2nd half....he was very good in the first.

aidy bryant small man GIF by Saturday Night Live

Herbie was great, don't let the comments get in the way of that. Yes he could learn to pass but so could half the team, his runs, goal kicking and defense were EXCELLENT!
I reckon put herbie to Fullback.. if you have him floating round the middle he'll be making more than 200m a game then you add kick returns to that. If he's floating round the middle running off Haas or Flegler offloads that could be dangerous and put a centre in the centres to set us Oates properly

Milf MOTM for sure... he was involved in every try... 2 try assists, a try and put in the kick for Albert's try

Haas and Flegler to round out the top 3

Special mention Bull and Herbie

Oates, Mudfrog (lol) and Flegs.

Milford easy MOTM. Makes me so fucking angry tbh. We all knew he had it in him. We all gave him SO MUCH SLACK. Yet here we are. Will be beyond fucking livid if he carves it up for Souffs next year.

Milf MOTM for sure... he was involved in every try... 2 try assists, a try and put in the kick for Albert's try

Haas and Flegler to round out the top 3

Special mention Bull and Herbie
Riki as well + a few others

For once it was a game where it was difficult to spot the Brisbane shit ****.

Oates, Mudfrog (lol) and Flegs.

Milford easy MOTM. Makes me so fucking angry tbh. We all knew he had it in him. We all gave him SO MUCH SLACK. Yet here we are. Will be beyond fucking livid if he carves it up for Souffs next year.
Is it just an amazing coincidence that when the entire team perform.....Milford does too?

Hmm.....I might be onto something

Albert Einstein Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Is it just an amazing coincidence that when the entire team perform.....Milford does too?

nahhhh more like he has realized if he doesnt start to play better he will never see a big paycheck again.

He looks far fitter than he has for a long time. Looks like he’s trimmed up a lot. Bit of a wake up call and a knee clean out has done him well. Only one performance though.

He looks far fitter than he has for a long time. Looks like he’s trimmed up a lot. Bit of a wake up call and a knee clean out has done him well. Only one performance though.
It still wasn’t a million dollar performance either.

Never had anything to do with the team. He never tried to get his hands on the ball and would actively avoid the hard work. Sometimes he didn't, but most of the time he did.

Milford, Haas and Herbie

Player of the year (Chris Honnery in CM, not sure if this is Dally M):

3 Anthony Milford
2 Payne Haas
1 Peta Hiku

>Haas

If you haven't been watching Channel 9 coverage, you'll have missed Fittler on the verge of swearing every time Payne makes 20 yards with no-one in support. Last night he said "Danny Levi, that's your job." **** knows why Kevvie doesn't have his balls across this. It should be the central play.

>Haas

If you haven't been watching Channel 9 coverage, you'll have missed Fittler on the verge of swearing every time Payne makes 20 yards with no-one in support. Last night he said "Danny Levi, that's your job." **** knows why Kevvie doesn't have his balls across this. It should be the central play.
I get it, and its been going on for ages, but I trust NO ONE in our team enough not to drop it cold..

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.