Payne Haas requires surgery, likely done for the season.

Lol people on here, including myself, would be over the moon if we finished 8th this season and made the GF. Instead we probably wont even make the finals!
I think some people on here can't see the forest from the trees.

To me this was a rebuilding year the moment the preseason was shot to pieces by injuries and the world cup.

It is the year Milf looks to evolve his game, the year a younger pack gets transitioned in along with younger outside backs.

Hell it's almost the transition of a generation across the league JT, Cam, Slater, GI, Cronk, etc. etc. All on their way out over the course of the next 2-3 years.

It's a changing of the guard with the storm looking shaky. Cows will have to learn to play without JT soon. Roosters have gone all in on Cronk to deliver a premiership but that's a 2 year window.

This is a young team, seriously young, and literally the only piece missing is a halfback to chuck alongside Milf.... alternatively if Milf can develop into that dominant first receiving half all we need is a competent 6 to chuck next to him!!

The goal for every team every year is a premiership there is literally no difference between finishing 2nd, 8th or 16th outside of stigma and perception. You don't get better draft picks, you don't get more money, nothing. The broncos brand won't get hit by 1 down year if the next 5 are succesful.

To me this team is in a good position for the next few years.

Silver lining is he’s probably now lost the interest of outside clubs or they will offer considerably less.

I wonder if he went off the field and let a doctor put his shoulder back in instead of doing it himself, if it would of done less damage..

Fortunately not, the tearing normally occurs during the impact.

Not that surprising. Most shoulder dislocations require surgery and are 3 month recoveries. Farewell Payne we hardly knew ye...

Wayne is already starting his spin about the injuries. It's really pathetic. How far he's fallen. He reminds me of those African dictators that try and cling to power at all costs. Sad!

At no point has Wayne blamed the club's performance on injuries, and in fact in the link YOU provided, Wayne even says that you can't use injuries as an excuse

You're just making shit up, for reasons only you would know

While it's true that someone's behavior really is sad and pathetic, it isn't Wayne

Wayne is already starting his spin about the injuries. It's really pathetic. How far he's fallen. He reminds me of those African dictators that try and cling to power at all costs. Sad!
Honestly, I've read a lot of absurd shit on the web about coaches, but what kind of analogy is that? LOL.

Haas confirmed out for the season. Not sure if that was confirmed already.

Active Now

• ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • jarro65
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Morepudding
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • dasherhalo
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.