NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Who has money right now Wayne and the Dolphins.. a team who needs a marquee man for next year.
Immediate release though, who would sit on the sidelines for the rest of the season?

If this is true, then I say thank **** the Broncos had the guts to say no to an upgrade. He might be our best player, but it's not good bang for buck when we have a glut of excellent forwards.

"A source close to negotiations:"

"It’s correct, Payne Haas has asked for a release. He asked for it last night. He’s been having contract issues with his manager. He asked for an upgrade, but the Broncos came back with a no, so Payne has said OK well I’d like a release. He just wants to get what he is worth. I think he will play against the Titans this week but he wants to leave now. He is a bit disappointed with how things have played out.”​

Can’t see it being the dolphins. Bennett has openly said that he doesn’t pay forwards big dollars

"It’s correct, Payne Haas has asked for a release. He asked for it last night. He’s been having contract issues with his manager. He asked for an upgrade, but the Broncos came back with a no, so Payne has said OK well I’d like a release. He just wants to get what he is worth. I think he will play against the Titans this week but he wants to leave now. He is a bit disappointed with how things have played out.”​
If that’s true. Good in the Broncos. We paid him $500K when no other team knew about him.

Weak ****.

This was always a risk when he linked with SBW and Khoder Nasser.

We need to hold strong on this, no release unless we get an equivalent player in return. I'd say to him, we will give you a release to the Storm, Roosters or Bulldogs if they offer us Munster, Manu or Burton. If he doesn't like it, he can sit out the rest of his contract.

Hahaha I say let the flop and his little posse go.. but only once we get a spine player either in exchange or anywhere else.

My guess is he is pissed he's not the centre piece now. Strange and stupid timing from him. No matter how good he is what club is sitting back saying "if only we had a prop, we'd be contending for a premiership this year!" After all the clubs that have improved have bought halves lol

Didn’t we upgrade his $ last year, when we didn’t have to?
Hope the club stick firm.
We will not doubt get absolutely nothing out of this deal, like we did in realising Walsh, Lodge, TPJ etc. sure our culture is now better but we got no player in return. In fact we were still paying the majority of those guys whilst running out for a different club.
Does Fifi now return?

Also great timing heading into a game, thanks Payne.

He is on a bit over 800k right now isn't he?

Sounds like people are into his ear because only shit clubs would pay him more then that, either way this probably means we are first inline for Munster now, we can find a cheapo forward replacement as well

If he wants a release, the pay stops today, and he can't play for anyone else for an agreed period. That's the only option they should accept. It would mean no Origin as well.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.