NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Frightening to think this is the ‘brains’ that stands behind Haas and the Broncos reaching a mutual agreement.

When God was handing out brains this dude thought he said trains and asked for a slow one.

Not my point, my point was in reply to mcchunts comment about mr greedy sacking him.

I dont think Haas sacked him because he wasn't getting enough money
That is literally why Haas sacked him. He didn’t want to pay his agent the agreed commission. He claims the agent ripped him off because the commission would have been less if he waited longer. It’s yet to be seen whether the court tells him tough luck, pal.

Now Payne wants to sack the Broncos, because he doesn’t want to abide by his agreement with them.

Frightening to think this is the ‘brains’ that stands behind Haas and the Broncos reaching a mutual agreement.

When God was handing out brains this dude thought he said trains and asked for a slow one.
Ikin: “ok everyone it’s been a long road but I think we finally got there, let’s get this signed off and we will send through to the NRL for registration”

Tyran Smith: “You pay?”

Ikin: “Well yes we will pay the agreed amount obviously”

Smith: “who pay me?”

Ikin: “Payne will pay you your commission based on whatever you agreed to”

Smith: “Pay me now?”

Ikin: “I hardly think Payne would have that sort of money on him now but I will leave that to you two to sort out”

Smith: “We want a release”

Ikin: “…”

This is the problem. His manager has the IQ of a stapler. He can barely string a sentence together. No wonder Ikin is struggling to communicate with him

bahahhahahabahahaaa that reminds me of Space Star ordering from IT Crowd. Seriously man, you’d have to be stupid to think this is a genuine company…fits Payne really.

Anyone catch Fisher-harris post game interview ? Now that is a forward leader, he thanked the indigenous players and the elders ect when asked about his form he put the light back on his players and said how privileged he was to play with them in this team. He just signed a long term deal and from memory it was for about what Payne is about to get next year. You could very well argue he is the better player, definitely the better for off field behavior and club leadership.

Ryan Girdler also pointed out today on the radio that to get big money you need to be more well rounded. He focused in on the off field, saying if you have a guy on top dollar you want to have him at functions, you want to have him as the face of the club ala Reynolds. It is not all about on field, you have to be a complete package and Payne has a lot of skeletons in the closet so to speak. Payne right now is an eshay thug who is physically gifted to play rugby league. If he wants to be the top earner he needs to cut the shit out of his life and act accordingly.

At this stage I would force him to play out his contract and not renew him come 2025. We do not need to be negotiating contracts when the player is already under one and it's not up for renewal. Start looking elsewhere and put Payne's hefty salary to good use. We need to show backbone here and the club seems to be doing it. You say thanks for your services and announce the new signings exactly like Milford last year.

We better not give him another fucking cent over what his current, (fair deal) contract states. I'll be pissed if we give him anything more. His management can go and get fucked. We don't have to do fucking anything above what we are already doing for him.

So, according to Weidler, it’s not about the cash at all.

Haas wants to be able to get out of his deal if they don’t make the top eight in year one of his new deal, or in year two if they don’t make the top six, and in year three if they don’t make the top four.

He goes on with more drivel about how the Broncos should kowtow to him but I won’t bother.

Haas wants to be able to get out of his deal if they don’t make the top eight in year one of his new deal, or in year two if they don’t make the top six, and in year three if they don’t make the top four.

He goes on with more drivel about how the Broncos should kowtow to him but I won’t bother.

Payne etc are now scrambling & coming up with excuses.

They thought most people would be on their side. But most have ripped him apart.

They thought most people would be on their side. But most have ripped him apart.
This is exactly what’s happening. Payne would have been on the phone to them saying you told me everyone would be on my side so now they are scrambling to try to invent other issues and Weidler is their puppet. Give it a few days and if the narrative still isn’t their we will get the race/religion card.

I can't believe how stupid they are haha.. so basically he wants to see us improve and kick on and so badly be in a finals team, yet the dumbarses asked for a release after 5 straight wins hahahahahaha

I can't believe the stupidity

that Weidler piece is comical .. So the Broncos should agree to Haas’ request for a performance clause that, each September, has the potential to leave the club with a $1million hole in their salary cap for the following season?? Come on now. Good clubs aren’t held to ransom like that.

that Weidler piece is comical .. So the Broncos should agree to Haas’ request for a performance clause that, each September, has the potential to leave the club with a $1million hole in their salary cap for the following season?? Come on now. Good clubs aren’t held to ransom like that.

No club is held to ransom like that. Even the most desperate, poorly run club wouldn't agree to a clause like that

Active Now

• Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.