NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

I don't think we need to spend that much money on any prop, I don't care who he is. Flegler, Jensen and Palasia have all been good, then you get Patty Carrigan punching out a solid 80 at lock, Kobe Hetherington off the bench..

Would much rather the club keep some of these younger blokes who look very likely to slot into the spine

We need to move on - as fans/supporters/club. Once Nasser/ SBW/ Mundine get their collective hooks into a player the player belongs to them, only thing todo is acknowledge and move on.

Although Ben has delayed talks to end of season, in a recent interview I doubt he was confident of a positive outcome with this fellow.

In my opinion, unless Payne Haas comes out and admits he has erroneously been manipulated by these bunch of ***** and promises to come back to earth and be a fair dinkum Broncos player he can go and get fucked.

We spend it on the spine and i think we are close to a comp win tbh.
The only issue is, there's **** all out there.

Is anyone in SL worth pursuing for a 2 year deal, we need to make the most of the time we have with Reynolds because a player like him might not come around for another decade or more.

We spend it on the spine and i think we are close to a comp win tbh.
I would really like to see Walsh back... He's as competitive as he is talented, which is the kind of trait you see in someone like JT, Billy, Paps, Lockyer, etc. just never giving up on the play or always trying something to get points for the team.

Walsh has been forced to carry a woeful warriors side and at the moment he looks absolutely spent... it's such poor management of him by Brown.

To think that if he didn't leave last year there's a chance that he's our fullback with Reyno at 7, TMM at 6 and the Billy/Paix hooking combo

I would really like to see Walsh back... I think he's such a competitor and would be great to have within our team.

At the moment he looks absolutely spent... it's such poor management of him by Brown.

To think that if he didn't leave last year there might be a chance that he's our fullback with Reyno at 7, TMM at 6 and the Billy/Paix hooking combo
He really fails the no dickhead policy though, so I can't see it happening.

Seriously imagine if we still had Fifita/Walsh.

Why don't Melbourne lose their star juniors, FFS. Only us and the Tigers, every star junior hyped and poached before we get any value.

I would really like to see Walsh back... He's as competitive as he is talented, which is the kind of trait you see in someone like JT, Billy, Paps, Lockyer, etc. just never giving up on the play or always trying something to get points for the team.

Lockyer was competitive, but also remained calm on the field... we have that in Reyno, but will need another calm head in the spine as we move forward.

At the moment Walsh looks absolutely spent... it's such poor management of him by Brown.

To think that if he didn't leave last year there might be a chance that he's our fullback with Reyno at 7, TMM at 6 and the Billy/Paix hooking combo
I reckon he’d be well aware of this too. He made a mistake for sure.

For mine any extension for Payne is now off the table. He is a **** and we need to use that money on a spine player. We use this situation to our advantage now. If we can find one or 2 good spine pieces for next season then we give Payne his release. If we can’t get anything til the following year then we don’t release and force him to see out his contract.

Either way we should be waiting until the end of the season and advising all extension offers are gone and won’t be offered again.

Lockyer was competitive, but also remained calm on the field... we have that in Reyno, but will need another calm head in the spine as we move forward.

At the moment Walsh looks absolutely spent... it's such poor management of him by Brown.

No doubt Walsh is the real deal but I am more than impressed with TMM particularly the way he chimes into the halves when needed.towards the end.

In all honesty I don’t feel we need to go looking for a FB at the minute.

No doubt Walsh is the real deal but I am more than impressed with TMM particularly the way he chimes into the halves when needed.towards the end.

In all honesty I don’t feel we need to go looking for a FB at the minute.
TMM gives us a lot of flexibility. We can chase a fullback or 6 and TMM takes whichever position we don’t get.

The only issue is, there's **** all out there.

Is anyone in SL worth pursuing for a 2 year deal, we need to make the most of the time we have with Reynolds because a player like him might not come around for another decade or more.

Johnny Lomax would compliment Arey so well at 6, but hes 31 as it is, but he is in excellent shape. I'd have no hesitation in trying to get him.

I still think Will Pryce is the one to go for tbh, but again, you are going for potential over the finished article. I dont often go all in on players and hype them up, but i think Price is going to be one of the best players in the game. He could probably handle 6 now but i think fullback is where he will probably play better footy short term. Cant recall seeing many kids his age with such a well rounded game. He can pretty much do everything.

Johnny Lomax would compliment Arey so well at 6, but hes 31 as it is, but he is in excellent shape. I'd have no hesitation in trying to get him.

I still think Will Pryce is the one to go for tbh, but again, you are going for potential over the finished article. I dont often go all in on players and hype them up, but i think Price is going to be one of the best players in the game. He could probably handle 6 now but i think fullback is where he will probably play better footy short term. Cant recall seeing many kids his age with such a well rounded game. He can pretty much do everything.
Will Pryce is also the proud owner of one of the greatest spear tackles you could ever hope to see! Lucky he only got 10 weeks!

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  • Swordfish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  • Justwin
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.