PLAYER Payne Haas

Did you grow up being a Broncos fan?

Nope, hated them, I went for the Knights because my uncle played for them. I remember when we got smashed 71-6 by them but then I came here when I was 17 and fell in love with the place.

I just wanted to the best deal for myself and the Broncos and all the boys knew I wanted to stay here and that was the goal and I pinch myself that I can be at this great club.

Nope, hated them, I went for the Knights because my uncle played for them. I remember when we got smashed 71-6 by them but then I came here when I was 17 and fell in love with the place.

I just wanted to the best deal for myself and the Broncos and all the boys knew I wanted to stay here and that was the goal and I pinch myself that I can be at this great club.
Remember that game. I was hungover as all heck and fell asleep for the first half. Woke up at half time to see the score was something like 25-6 and was dirty on myself that I had missed all of the action.

As much as i enjoyed watching Paynes perspective and his take on things around him, the sight of Yuvonn’s from side angle put me off.

People change in size after certain age especially, ladies after giving birth. I don’t intend to be mean nor sound like body shaming but it appear to me that Vonnie had swallowed herself. Sorry, Vonnie you looked great and cute when you are pro QLDer but you’re now big and Bluish and pro Shitneyer.

@admin, please delete/edit this post if its against forum rules.

Yvonne Sampson is a fuckstick so anything said about her is fair game IMO......

As much as i enjoyed watching Paynes perspective and his take on things around him, the sight of Yuvonn’s from side angle put me off.

People change in size after certain age especially, ladies after giving birth. I don’t intend to be mean nor sound like body shaming but it appear to me that Vonnie had swallowed herself. Sorry, Vonnie you looked great and cute when you are pro QLDer but you’re now big and Bluish and pro Shitneyer.

So what your saying is you only want to see young men on camera?

Brought-To-You-By-The-Letters-WTF-meme-324x235.png

You forgot the part where he said "I can't picture myself ever leaving this club"

I know a lot of players say this but I think the clubs done alot for Payne and he means what he says.

Perhaps you could post a photo of yourself and we'll all pass judgement on your appearance.

What a totally unnecessary thing to say.

This statement says more about you than it does about Yvonne.

What an ugly state of mind you must have been in to write this stuff. I feel sorry for you.

Be better.

This has to be a leading contender for worst post of the year.

If it's true that her appearance totally put you off the interview with Payne Haas, you should go join HUGE in the Andrew Tate appreciation thread (it's not called that but it may as well be).

I apologize everyone here for my poor choice of words. I should’ve done better & will do so.

I did request the @admin here to delete my post as i couldn’t because it crossed the 5min threshold.
IMG 9933

I hereby want to take some action & imposing a self ban from this forum for 2 weeks.

I probably deserve the wrath. Apologies again to all of you.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • The Don
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • broncs30
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ell.d33
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.