RUMOUR Pending Broncos Investigation

B

Brad Miers

NYC Player
Feb 22, 2013
Breaking news - CCC Looking into Brisbane Bronco players involved in Cocaine trafficking

B

benbarba

U18 Player
Sep 24, 2013
You basing this on this B.S article in the SMH which is based on nothing more than a guess?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/canterbury-bulldogs/brisbane-broncos-may-be-next-target-in-drugs-investigation-20150224-13nj9w.html

Interesting that the URL there references Canterbury Bulldogs - Freudian slip perhaps?

morethanjack

morethanjack

NYC Player
Contributor
Aug 12, 2013
Awesome.

I'm fucking sick of reading about football players and drugs.

B

Brad Miers

NYC Player
Feb 22, 2013
With the season launch in three days this is the last thing the team needs. I hope it's all a media beat up.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Good joke.

Who on our team even comes across as having the capability to be involved in this crap? With Bird and Taylor you can understand, they're drop kick idiots. I can categorically rule out like 95% of our players just because they aren't that stupid.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Haha 'Brisbane are bracing themselves due to former player K hunt and there proximatey to the gold coast'

Holy shit that is a whole new level of speculative journalism

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
It wouldn't be an NRL crisis without a Sydney paper accusing the Broncos of something without evidence. (in this article they actually admit there isno evidence)

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I read this last night. EAD Sydney media.

Mosyzlak

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2013
So there's a guy who I talked to once at the local, he still lives in the area and he did a line of coke. I'm gonna lay low for a while guys, I'll be back soon hopefully..

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If it had to do with Steroids, I would be worried. But cocaine, couldn't give a ****. Go have fun and party ffs.....just as long as it's not during the season.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I like their conclusions in that Hunt played for Brisbane 5 years ago and Brisbane is up the road from the Gold Coast. Seems pretty solid to me. Actually, they should check out Hunts kindergarten teacher aswell. I think he might be involved

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Roy Masters isn't wrong that often.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
As much as we like to scoff at it, you never know what's going on in your own backyard - if the CCC are involved you can be assured it's not some scattergun approach.
Maybe they have something.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Good joke.

Who on our team even comes across as having the capability to be involved in this crap? With Bird and Taylor you can understand, they're drop kick idiots. I can categorically rule out like 95% of our players just because they aren't that stupid.

Yeh, boyd, thaiday and hodges definitely aren't stupid enough to bring the club into disrepute......

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Yeh, boyd, thaiday and hodges definitely aren't stupid enough to bring the club into disrepute......

Boyd wasn't in Brisbane for the past how ever many years, the other two have also grown up, got married, had kids.

Absolutely 0% chance it's any of those 3.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
It's naive to say no one in our team is dumb enough. If you check any team they're will be players who at least take the stuff.

There's been no shortage of players in our team putting partying in front of team commitments. I'm not suggesting for a second that these players are involved with any illegal drug use but Hunt, Boyd, Thaiday, Andrew Mc, Reed, Oats, Vidot have all had discilipinary actions taken against them for putting play over work.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Boyd wasn't in Brisbane for the past how ever many years, the other two have also grown up, got married, had kids.

Absolutely 0% chance it's any of those 3.

Maybe, maybe not, but to suggest the club doesnt have stupid players is a stretch. Every club has them. What goes on behind closed doors is anyone's guess

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • eggstar10
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.