NEWS Petero on TPJ

Early days but TPJ is really stepping up this season, his ball playing has gone another level the guy is basically a half these days.

No insane highlights reel, but just a consistant threat. A big big reason why we look better than last year. Proving to be good good good value.

Safe hands, and always commits a few trying to stop his powerful offload.

Early days but TPJ is really stepping up this season, his ball playing has gone another level the guy is basically a half these days.
Should he replace Milf or Croft though?

critical year for him.....cant think of what else the club can do to maximise the opportunities for him to show his talent..?

It up to him now....literally now or never.....I wish him luck, everyone will benefit if he can become what we all hope he can be...
I can think of some opposition halves that would disagree.

3 games in....and I agree. TPJ is looking less like a fuckwit on the field than he has previously done. He seems to be focusing on getting the little things right in his game, and forgetting about some of his nonsense. Great signs.....

that said...and at the risk of sounding like a fuckwit myself, I would like to see a little bit more aggression from him.

May have been a genius move pairing him with the legend Petero. If we can transfer the mentality of Petero to the ability of TPJ...David who?

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.