Pj Marsh

T

tallis12

NYC Player
Mar 10, 2008
I know he wont make the squad because Andrew is an 80 minute player, but i would really like to see this guy back in first grade give him another chance on his day hes a bloody useful utility player, I think Henjak has Timmy Smith in mind as a utility if needed, but yeah seen that Pj is still with us in 2010 hope he gets another shot.

On another topic some of those young forwards look very promising.

Neither should step near first grade at this point. Alex Glenn should be the utility, you shouldn't plan for a halve to get hurt and Alex Glenn can play the forwards spots excellently and the halves and hookers ok in an emergency.

I totally agree Alex Glenn will and should definitely get first shot.

At least we have backups in Smith and Marsh.

Fox sports 3 atm champs Broncos vs Sea Eagles :D

didnt we lose that game due to many bad ref decisions? **** that game lol.

We sure did ! was a good first half through :P

And i do agree with The Rock, but Marsh isnt past in my opinion still has alot to offer.

Is Carroll sticking around? Might see Glenn slot into lock which will allow Smith to take the utility role.

Parker will be lock again Mal, not that he is a good one. I don't see him being anywhere else.

It won't be long before Glenn forces himself into the starting backrow. If Glenn ends up playing in the centres while Hodgo is out then I think we may see Smith/Marsh on the bench, most likely Smith though. Personally though I wouldn't bother, I would just move Te'o into the centres and let Glenn be Mr fix it. I would prefer Matt Gillette over Smith and Marsh too.

Has everyone given up on Steve Michaels ? i have before Hodges got injured.

tallis12 said:
Has everyone given up on Steve Michaels ? i have before Hodges got injured.
In my opinion I would chuck him in QLD Cup and make him fight his sway back into the team.

he deserves a shot in the Trials. and he should be the first one given a chance.

pj has got a massive and can play well above his weight, i don't think he'd be out of place in a no. 11 or 12 jersey, he'd certainly show the likes of teo and setu a thing or too.....

heart..... massive heart....... thanks for pointing out my stupidity

ningnangnong said:
kluppy said:
pj has got a massive

Got a massive what exactly? :shock:

18452_280594827521_620862521_3938315_1399860_n.jpg

yeah yeah you're all comedians, make one stuff with your typing and look what happens.......

kluppy said:
yeah yeah you're all comedians, make one stuff with your typing and look what happens.......

We've all made typos, and we've all copped the razzing as a result ;-) It's all in good fun. Don't worry!

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • LittleDavey
  • Pablo
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.