Player Agent Isaac Moses

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
I notice the name that escapes blame for Broncos woes is player agent Isaac Moses. He's a big fan of negotiating +1 year player option for his client and helped to negotiate Seibold's 5 years +1 year option. He manages 9 Broncos players. I think he wields too much power and influence over the club. He's had a litany of issues in the past including the Storm's salary cap scandal, stuffed the Tiger's team, and now thankfully the NRL is banning him for influencing Tim Mannah to lie to the NRL.

Oh yeah, he's a massive issue but what can you do about agents?

Oh yeah, he's a massive issue but what can you do about agents?

This ...

you can't just not deal with one of the biggest player agents in the game. seriously diminishes your recruitment pool

To be fair to Isaac Moses he is just doing his job, but our club has buckled to basically every contract involving his players(and our coach).

I heard that Seibs contract is actually a 5 year deal with a 6th in his favour, if this is the case anyone involved with this contract needs the sack(which would likely be Morris, White, Nolan and Lockyer).

Last edited:
Tallis was right on the money in a 2019 article, Moses is doing to the Broncos what he tried to do to the Tigers:

Tallis further claimed sports agent Isaac Moses “runs that club” amid a passionate swipe at the Broncos on Sunday.

Tallis took aim at the club’s hierarchy for their handling of the coach swap last year when they snubbed legend Walters in favour of Seibold.

His comments follow a Round 4 thrashing at the hands of the Roosters on Thursday.

“Kevin Walters should be coaching the club, bar no one. As a 15-year-old kid that’s the only club you wanted to play for in Queensland, and I feel for it now,” Tallis said.

“There was winners there, there was people that respected the people who walked before us. I knew everybody that played there.”

Moses manages both Seibold and Walters, and a large number of players at Brisbane.

Tallis believes the accredited agent holds too much power at Red Hill.

“There’s one manager has 18 players in there. The last time he did that was at the Tigers,” Tallis said on Triple M.

“At the moment he runs that club. Not Paul White.

“No one runs that club except for him because he’s got 18 players and the coach.”

Tallis won three premierships with the Broncos and is one of the club’s best ever players.

But he has visited Red Hill only once since he retired, and revealed he never attends any reunions or club functions.

Also Moses got caught in the past shopping his players who are still under contract to other clubs. If the current club don't release the player, the player mucks up at training etc. Sounds familiar, Moses manages TPJ

The Warriors have taken a stand to him, perhaps we should to. His power is through his players and through his relationship with Nolan who will be on the chopping block when a new CEO comes around

you guys realise that Moses has had his accreditation cancelled by the NRL

This. He is taking legal action against the NRL of course but he is a non issue now. The problems at our club are entirely of its own making.

This. He is taking legal action against the NRL of course but he is a non issue now.

He's still an issue. He's still director/owner of Ecove Management, he may not be able to sign his name on Player's contracts but he can still wield his influence. NRL should of banned him and the whole company.

To be fair to Isaac Moses he is just doing his job, but our club has buckled to basically every contract involving his players(and our coach).

I heard that Seibs contract is actually a 5 year deal with a 6th in his favour, if this is the case anyone involved with this contract needs the sack(which would likely be Morris, White, Nolan and Lockyer).

Nolan wasn't involved.

The Warriors have taken a stand to him, perhaps we should to. His power is through his players and through his relationship with Nolan who will be on the chopping block when a new CEO comes around

They were happy to give Payten the job and he is with Isaac so their stance isn't too strong and they still have Blair.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • the_next
  • Accept
  • KickHaas
  • Brocko
  • Painin the Haas
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • mieko
  • Battler
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.