Player Agent Isaac Moses

His title is General Manager of Football relations, this surely comes under him.

He wasn't anything to do with hiring Seibold, he wasn't one of the three. He's been recruiting and football management under Bennett since 99 minus a few years at Eels, he could have just as easily lost his job under a new coach.

Last edited:
I think Moses has appealed and is still accredited until that appeal has been heard.

He is in charge of recruitment is he not?
I’m sure I’ve said it on here before but it beats me how Nolan is flying under the radar escaping virtually any blame for the shitshow we find ourselves in.

I think Moses has appealed and is still accredited until that appeal has been heard.

But is he still appealing to the club or have they decided to try someone else in his position this week?

He wasn't anything to do with hiring Seibold, he wasn't one of the three. He's been recruiting and football management under Bennett since 99 minus a few years at Eels, he could have just as easily lost his job under a new coach.
It doesnt make sense to me or from a club perspective, that the GM of football had no say in a coach when it's under his title, His role is basically identical to what Gauld was doing at Penrith.

Last edited:
It doesnt make sense to me or from a club perspective, that the GM of football had no say in a coach when it's under his title, His role is basically identical to what Gauld was doing at Penrith.
If any poster on here would know the ins and outs of it, it is 1910. You can either choose to believe him or run with your understanding of what might responsibilities might fall under a job title. I will run with what 1910 says.

They were happy to give Payten the job and he is with Isaac so their stance isn't too strong and they still have Blair.

they told Blair he should go and told two other moses clients their contracts would not be renewed

they told Blair he should go and told two other moses clients their contracts would not be renewed

but that doesn't mean they are standing up to Moses ... just that they don't want those particular players

They were happy to give Payten the job and he is with Isaac so their stance isn't too strong and they still have Blair.
Payten is a caretaker coach and Blair is shit - they will boot him the second his contract is up.

Last edited:
but that doesn't mean they are standing up to Moses ... just that they don't want those particular players

They have told every player that has Moses as their agent that they are not required next year and have blacklisted him

It might not make sense but that’s the way it was. Nolan was not part of hiring Seibold. A new coach might want someone else in Nolan’s role so bit odd to interview him.

I’m sure I’ve said it on here before but it beats me how Nolan is flying under the radar escaping virtually any blame for the shitshow we find ourselves in.

It was 12 weeks ago he was being credited with recruiting a team with 10 immortals and greatest Broncos forward pack ever.

But offered Payton the head role.

Payton would have been the right choice they couldn’t ignore that, they putting a stand to Moses not shutting him out

Last edited:

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.