Ben Hunt
Corey Norman
Shane Tronc
Jharal Yow Yeh
Ben Te'o
Josh Hoffman
Andrew McCullough
Denan Kemp

I've heard we've lost the third and final Sims brother to Newcastle.

Big Pete said:
I've heard we've lost the third and final Sims brother to Newcastle.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please not Korbin

Meh! I have to say I've never seen Korbin Sims play, but neither of the other Sims brothers have impressed me at all, so I'm not really bothered to have none of them on the books anymore.

I thought Korbin was contracted until 2011. Has he been released...? eusa_think

Flutterby said:
Meh! I have to say I've never seen Korbin Sims play, but neither of the other Sims brothers have impressed me at all, so I'm not really bothered to have none of them on the books anymore.

Tariq's a gun, Ashton's as soft as a pillow and I saw Korbin play once - he's physically big, so that's potential of sorts I guess.

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... o-for-life

BEN Hannant says he wants to finish his career with the Broncos now he has made his move back to Queensland.

The international prop moved back with his family last week and says know he is back in a maroon and gold jersey, this is where he wants to stay for the long term.

"It is great to be home," he said.

"It has gone pretty quick the time I have been away, but now we are moving our stuff back into our old place and it feels great.

"I always wanted to come home.

"Obviously with the salary cap and when you are working your way up you have to do your time and your apprenticeship at other places.

"I've done that now and it is great for me to be back at the place where I want to finish my career off."

Someone can't spell 'now'.

weird.gif

ningnangnong said:
Someone can't spell 'now'.

Well, they can. Just not consistently.

Hopefully he guns it like he did last year, because ATM he has to be a fairly distant 4th best QLD prop behind Civo, Scott and Shillo, when he could be right behind Civo.

Alec said:
Hopefully he guns it like he did last year, because ATM he has to be a fairly distant 4th best QLD prop behind Civo, Scott and Shillo, when he could be right behind Civo.

He has had some injuires that have disrupted his season

Hannant is easily our best buy and definitely our most important for 2011 as well. Forwards, props specifically is by far our biggest weakness adding Hannant to it is HUGE not just for his contribution but just him taking that first hit up every set makes it that much easier for the other forwards to maintain a roll on.

If he is in top form in 2011 there is no reason we can't go very well providing our other key players are fit and healthy.

broncospwn said:
Hannant is easily our best buy and definitely our most important for 2011 as well. Forwards, props specifically is by far our biggest weakness adding Hannant to it is HUGE not just for his contribution but just him taking that first hit up every set makes it that much easier for the other forwards to maintain a roll on.

If he is in top form in 2011 there is no reason we can't go very well providing our other key players are fit and healthy.

agreed, i think hannant and anderson would be very good in the starting side, though honestly i would've preferred to keep clinton, he and hannant would've provided awesome, now frills metre gains.

kluppy said:
broncospwn said:

agreed, i think hannant and anderson would be very good in the starting side, though honestly i would've preferred to keep clinton, he and hannant would've provided awesome, now frills metre gains.

Tronc would be better starting with Anderson coming off the bench

do we know if mr inglis has made an appearance at his new home yet?

kluppy said:
do we know if mr inglis has made an appearance at his new home yet?

doubtful, considering we don't start pre-season training until Nov 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.