Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
From everything I've heard, Lui is actually a better 5/8, but because of a certain Benji, he plays HB instead, which with the retirement of Locky and the sub-development of Norman and Hunt, would make all the sense in the world...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well if we are going to recruit lui you would think the club is not confident in how the development if hunt and Norman is going.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Bucking Beads said:
Well if we are going to recruit lui you would think the club is not confident in how the development if hunt and Norman is going.
And I tend to agree with the club, although I have faith that Norman may get where we want him to be. Hunt on the other hand, not so sure...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Porthoz said:
Bucking Beads said:
And I tend to agree with the club, although I have faith that Norman may get where we want him to be. Hunt on the other hand, not so sure...

Well Hunt has not played many games at halfback and when he did last year he looked serviceable but at the present time he has been rooted around. Norman looks more likely but only time will tell.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
No matter how good Norman or Hunt's development is I think we need to sign another half anyway just to strengthen our depth up a bit. Lui would be alright (no idea how much he would be asking for though, hopefully not much...). I wouldn't mind Moltzen though. He has a bit of utility value, potential and seems like a pretty good/likeable bloke. Lui is a little ahead of him development wise, but a change of scenery could be good for Moltzen who I think has more potential.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think Lui is fricking terrible, but we don't exactly have a lot of options either way. I am 100% positive that if we sign him he won't be the long term solution anyway.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Lui's a good insurance policy I suppose. Only other player I'd want, as Rock says, is Lawrence. But given he's just signed a 1000 year contract with them, that seems unlikely! :P

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
I think Lui is still contracted until 2012 or 2013 (correct me if im wrong) so that means he would have to be given permission by the Tigers to speak to other clubs for next year. So it can't be Lui unless what is said in that article isn't all the truth which wouldn't surprise me.

I think Moltzen is off contract so it could be him. I'd love him, he wouldn't be after much anyway, you would think.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Watching tonights game, Broncos... If its not a star forget it keep everyone we have lock them away and enjoy the future.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
my buddy told me today that he heard on talkinsports that there were rumours that Luke Walsh was coming to the broncos....

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Great acquisition.

If we had Israel Folau.

I'd rather get a proper half than Mr Bombs Away.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Fozz said:
Great acquisition.

If we had Israel Folau.

I'd rather get a proper half than Mr Bombs Away.
+1

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Luke Walsh is better than Lui though. But he's got 0 creativity.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Mail is that Berrick Barnes is contemplating a return to League...

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Where abouts are you hearing that from?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope it's immediately. I don't want to see Kenny play FG again, absolutely useless, wingers make more impact when they hit the line then he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Froosh
  • Canga
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.