Player Social Media Banter

Damn, Marshall looks shorter than Nikorima. He seems to have extra heightening shoes too.

I can't imbed the stories because they're only available for 24 hours. The Jai Arrow one is a story so i can't put it on here.

Here are a few screenshots but nothing that great.

View attachment 1902

View attachment 1903

Are these public? Can you please provide a link where I don't need to login so I can view them. If they are a private account, they shouldn't be here.

Who posted the Milford picture? was it him because i have him on instagram but havent seen it yet

The Milford one is from his girlfriends account

Are these public? Can you please provide a link where I don't need to login so I can view them. If they are a private account, they shouldn't be here.

I don't think any of them are "private" because none of them required approval before I could see it. I just clicked on their profile and "followed" them.

If anybody knows that these photos are definitely meant to be PRIVATE, let me know and I'll delete. But as far as I'm concerned, anybody with an Instragram account can see them. Also, none of the photos are linked to Instagram so you should be able to see them without having to sign up to Instagram. They're all JPEG files I uploaded :s

They're all public anyway, so it's sweet.

I wonder if being this open on social media affects players.

Most of these players are so young they love the attention since all their friends are doing it.

The older players use it to help promote brands for after football IMO so they can keep making money.
Eg. Moose just came out with his own fashion brand.
Alex Glenn is coming out with some VLOG about his family "Life of the Glenns".
I think Blair is trying to sell his puppies (look like staffys, not too sure).
Kahu was selling hoodies I think, or maybe they were Moose's.
Gillette posts a lot about about a sports supplement he uses.

Side note: The NZ boys had a big drink up last night and they're all hungover haha

Last edited:
Most of these players are so young they love the attention since all their friends are doing it.

The older players use it to help promote brands for after football IMO so they can keep making money.
Eg. Moose just came out with his own fashion brand.
Alex Glenn is coming out with some VLOG about his family "Life of the Glenns".
I think Blair is trying to sell his puppies (look like staffys, not too sure).
Kahu was selling hoodies I think, or maybe they were Moose's.
Gillette posts a lot about about a sports supplement he uses.

Side note: The NZ boys had a big drink up last night and they're all hungover haha
You raise a good point... the players can really utilise this avenue as part of third parties.

Sports stars across the planet make millions from their image rights combine that with the kind of money insta fames get just for promoting certain products and there is serious coin to be made without having to do too much work.

You raise a good point... the players can really utilise this avenue as part of third parties.

Sports stars across the planet make millions from their image rights combine that with the kind of money insta fames get just for promoting certain products and there is serious coin to be made without having to do too much work.

NRL to swoop in and put a cap on it somehow.

Nathapeats

Peatsie at it again

Jai arrow with some quality banter towards Tom opacic on his Instagram story. Not sure if it’s possible to post a link to it but I’ll see what I can do.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • mrslong
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • FACTHUNT
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.