Player Social Media Banter

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
As we've seen with the recent posts between Matt Gillette and Milford, some of the players love to have a bit of a crack at each other over social media. A prime example is Darcy Lussick and Nathan Peats......
20401313 10156334704204338 718105495 n
20292439 10156334706984338 230820048 n

James Maloney is apparently a serial pest as well but he's been quiet lately.

Thinking of making a twitter account just to follow peats

That's a round to Lussick IMO. Which is good to see because so far it's Peats 100 to Lussick 1.....maybe 2.

Anybody who's on Instagram give jai arrow a follow, he looks like a bit of a weapon on the piss looking at his Instagram story from the early hours of this morning. In saying that 99% of the other nrl players are likely in the same state at the moment.

Anybody who's on Instagram give jai arrow a follow, he looks like a bit of a weapon on the piss looking at his Instagram story from the early hours of this morning. In saying that 99% of the other nrl players are likely in the same state at the moment.

Yeah I saw that this morning. He is definitely getting loose.

Also, Benji, Knick, Glenn, Offa and Moga are all in NZ together.

MILF JUST had his surgery yesterday as well and was in hospital recovering last night.

Yeah I saw that this morning. He is definitely getting loose.

Also, Benji, Knick, Glenn, Offa and Moga are all in NZ together.

MILF JUST had his surgery yesterday as well and was in hospital recovering last night.
I am pretty sure Kahu is with them as well

Can someone please link or imbed them?

Can someone please link or imbed them?

I can't imbed the stories because they're only available for 24 hours. The Jai Arrow one is a story so i can't put it on here.

Here are a few screenshots but nothing that great.

BENJI

MILF

Active Now

• Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • Clintos
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • mitch222
  • thenry
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.