SATIRE Pointless 'Gallen and Drug' Discussion

You and the other posters saying “who cares” and what a waste of time etc...firstly every post any of us have ever made on here is wasted time. The world doesn’t need all our amateur football opinions and half cocked imaginary team lists.

Huge is arguing a laughably stupid point and Morkal is disputing it. Quite well from the parts I could be bothered reading.

I got exhausted by reading Huge’s illogical rants pages ago but if anyone can still stomach them and put in the effort to even reply to such biased ramblings, more power to them.
Illogical rants? Exactly which point is laughable? The only real claim I have made is that neither Essendon or Cronulla seemed to gain any tangible advantage from the supplements programme.

That observation was based on the fact that neither team improved their positions on the ladder. I didn't at any time claim they didn't derive benefits or that peds are ineffective. Those are positions attributed to me but not authored by me.

So, show me an illogical statement or laughable position I've made or held.

Yep, you’re right. It’s not as if the thread title didn’t warn me not to open it. My bad.
The thread title was just a response to the previous title authored by another. I will change it because I think Gallens a bit of a ****, although a tough as teak ****.

Illogical rants? Exactly which point is laughable? The only real claim I have made is that neither Essendon or Cronulla seemed to gain any tangible advantage from the supplements programme.

That observation was based on the fact that neither team improved their positions on the ladder. I didn't at any time claim they didn't derive benefits or that peds are ineffective. Those are positions attributed to me but not authored by me.

No no. I’m good

What’s happened here, I remember the days people would jump to defend Huge and his ranting views. Looks like you’ve lost the dressing room

Essendon were killing it then all soft tissue issue injuries as a result of the drugs caught up with them. They cheated rolled the dice and lost on and of the field.

What’s happened here, I remember the days people would jump to defend Huge and his ranting views. Looks like you’ve lost the dressing room
Better memory than me. From where I sit, nothings changed.

Just watched the highlights of the Hunt Gallen stoush and both guys hit pretty hard! Thought Hunt would have won had he trained like Gallen clearly did. Gallens not completely useless in the ring but he's definitely not special either. Not sure why Hunt was that out of shape but he may have thought it was only going a round or two. Gallen has developed a decent jab, something with a bit of sting in it. Yes, he's still a ****.

Just watched the highlights of the Hunt Gallen stoush and both guys hit pretty hard! Thought Hunt would have won had he trained like Gallen clearly did. Gallens not completely useless in the ring but he's definitely not special either. Not sure why Hunt was that out of shape but he may have thought it was only going a round or two. Gallen has developed a decent jab, something with a bit of sting in it. Yes, he's still a ****.
Yeah Gallen was alright. Hunt actually looked less gassed than Gallen after a few rounds but that’s probably because Hunt just planted his feet and throw the occasional cinder block counter while Gallen was full of nervous movement. Can’t blame him, those punches from Hunt made me feel nervous 10s of km away.

Hunt has always looked out of shape but he also has been retired for 4(?) years or so. He probably thought he had a punchers chance without having to train to hard, and he almost did. Just couldn’t quite land a knock out punch in bigger gloves.

Yeah Gallen was alright. Hunt actually looked less gassed than Gallen after a few rounds but that’s probably because Hunt just planted his feet and throw the occasional cinder block counter while Gallen was full of nervous movement. Can’t blame him, those punches from Hunt made me feel nervous 10s of km away.

Hunt has always looked out of shape but he also has been retired for 4(?) years or so. He probably thought he had a punchers chance without having to train to hard, and he almost did. Just couldn’t quite land a knock out punch in bigger gloves.
When they touched gloves at the beginning I thought Hunt didn't seem like he had much respect for the fight. Of course I could easily be reading too much into it. Some of those Hunt rights, wow. Even unfit I still thought a genuine heavyweight pro like him would handle Gallen. Even on my best and strongest day, at 110 kilo you couldn't get me in that ring with Hunt! Unless the money was truly astronomical or I was fighting for someone's life there's no way. I'd never get off the floor.

Got off the couch for a pay cheque imo probably got a bonus if it went the distance

When they touched gloves at the beginning I thought Hunt didn't seem like he had much respect for the fight. Of course I could easily be reading too much into it. Some of those Hunt rights, wow. Even unfit I still thought a genuine heavyweight pro like him would handle Gallen. Even on my best and strongest day, at 110 kilo you couldn't get me in that ring with Hunt! Unless the money was truly astronomical or I was fighting for someone's life there's no way. I'd never get off the floor.
What about if you bumped into Hunt at a BHQ bbq?

Well you’re a far braver man than I.
Mmm, brave ,stubborn, stupid. Besides, the big fella is probably a peaceful and gentle man outside the ring so he wouldn't want to punch out a 60 year old!

Active Now

• Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Rah88
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.