THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The buck stops at the coach.

That's all well and good, you're correct. It does stop at the coach.

However, you weren't prepared to credit that coach during our successes last season, so you look like a bit of a goose with that in mind.

The fact all of our support staff have left indicates to me that none of them think they can learn a single thing by being around kevvie. Add to that the things Cobbo and Reynolds have said, and that really every single broncos player has regressed while under Kevvie, it’s clear he doesn’t have the ability to coach.

Walsh has gotten worse the longer he has been at the club, I’d be cleaning out the pea hearts like Boyd and Josh McGuire too.

I’d be wanting to get a new coach with Michael Maguire as first choice, and if he can’t do it, then I’d look at Brad Thorn as head coach and try and get Karmichael Hunt as an assistant. He would be able to teach Walsh a lot more than what Darius could and seems to be quite a capable coach in his own right.

That's all well and good, you're correct. It does stop at the coach.

However, you weren't prepared to credit that coach during our successes last season, so you look like a bit of a goose with that in mind.
Nice try. Of course I did. We all did. But that was last season.

You've been ripping and tearing ever since Billy has been in the team.
Oh for ****'s sake. Are you belligerently incoherent or just an idiot?

I'm not going to explain this to you again for the millionth time.

You can't, I get that.

Your insults don't do anything, except express how defenseless you are.
It gets a bit boring having this same conversation with you every time Billy's name comes up.

Just to remind you: two years ago, I said if Kevvie planned to base his team's attack around his barely NRL standard son, he would die upon that sword. Where is that sword now?

See poll for more.

Oh, and your sockpuppet isn't fooling anyone.

It gets a bit boring having this same conversation with you every time Billy's name comes up.

Just to remind you: two years ago, I said if Kevvie planned to base his team's attack around his barely NRL standard son, he would die upon that sword. Where is that sword now?

See poll for more.

Oh, and your sockpuppet isn't fooling anyone.

Not a bad sword, made a Grand Final.

Billy was instrumental in the lead up to that Grand Final as well.

Saw an interview with Sailor today, geez I tell you what it's not even him I'm worried about. He was talking about Walsh and Oates and that it was being blown up by the media but even that wasn't concerning me. It was him talking about the need to improve ball handling etc. Then after the interview they were talking about how poor it looked watching on........there are real issues within the club atm across the board players and coaching level.

Arthars pretty much confirms this

The fact all of our support staff have left indicates to me that none of them think they can learn a single thing by being around kevvie. Add to that the things Cobbo and Reynolds have said, and that really every single broncos player has regressed while under Kevvie, it’s clear he doesn’t have the ability to coach.

Walsh has gotten worse the longer he has been at the club, I’d be cleaning out the pea hearts like Boyd and Josh McGuire too.

I’d be wanting to get a new coach with Michael Maguire as first choice, and if he can’t do it, then I’d look at Brad Thorn as head coach and try and get Karmichael Hunt as an assistant. He would be able to teach Walsh a lot more than what Darius could and seems to be quite a capable coach in his own right.

Are you basing that on Hunt’s improvement of Sailor?

Walsh has gotten worse?

The **** lol, he might have to overplay a bit at the moment but he is just as good, it's the failings of the rest of the team that is.making his weaknesses look worse then they were last year.

Blaming individuals for a collective fail is a recipe for disaster, if it was that simple momentum wouldn't exist in this game when in reality it's basically everything.

A good team can carry a few slaggers, a good player can't carry a team of slaggers.

I can't go along with these comments. Cartwright is taking on a head coaching role and Briers is returning home. Also at the start of the season you could argue that every player that Kevvie has kept has improved under his coaching.

Here we go again attack the coach. You guys attacked every single coach this club has had. The only time you all are happy is when they are holding a premiership trophy up. Maybe the club needs a AI coach that does not have to listen to people who don't get out there to have a go themselves but are experts in everything. For me the players are just totally over paid, they are built up by the media and think they are some sort of gods. They choked last year and threw the Grand Final away, and this year they are all expecting and getting far bigger contracts (should never happen) and doing nothing to earn them.. Hey guys these players are supposed to be men, they know how to play football so they say. Contracts should be X amount and then they get a good bonus if they perform and win. Don't back the players they will lead you around by the nose ring all day, wake up.

Here we go again attack the coach. You guys attacked every single coach this club has had. The only time you all are happy is when they are holding a premiership trophy up. Maybe the club needs a AI coach that does not have to listen to people who don't get out there to have a go themselves but are experts in everything. For me the players are just totally over paid, they are built up by the media and think they are some sort of gods. They choked last year and threw the Grand Final away, and this year they are all expecting and getting far bigger contracts (should never happen) and doing nothing to earn them.. Hey guys these players are supposed to be men, they know how to play football so they say. Contracts should be X amount and then they get a good bonus if they perform and win. Don't back the players they will lead you around by the nose ring all day, wake up.
So it's ok for you to attack the players but the coach is off limits.?

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.