THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The logic with this is all over the shop.

We should blame the players not Kev and. Seibold, the guys who’s job it is to choose the players and hold them accountable.

The players are responsible for us going poorly but Kev gets the credit for the grand final.

Why not say the players took us from the spoon to the GF?

You can’t have it one way and not the other.
Huh? Your logic is just as absurd then if that's the bar your setting.
In reality it's probably a combination of the two things, but it's not kev running onto the field each game.

Coaching only takes you so far, the players have to apply themselves and coaching doesn't dictate effort.

In addition, we know these players are capable of playing better but they are not.
They made a Grand Final, so are they playing worse or is Kev suddenly coaching worse than last year.

Huh? Your logic is just as absurd then if that's the bar your setting.
In reality it's probably a combination of the two things, but it's not kev running onto the field each game.

Coaching only takes you so far, the players have to apply themselves and coaching doesn't dictate effort.
It’s definitely a combination of both. I completely agree with you on that.

Ultimately it’s the coaches job to set and maintain standards.

It’s definitely a combination of both. I completely agree with you on that.

Ultimately it’s the coaches job to set and maintain standards.
And what does the coach do if the players don't play to those standards?

Have we got any stats about from where the majority of our try’s are scored? Because under Kevvie it has seemed like we have always struggled to construct points from set starts in the 20m.

The fact all of our support staff have left indicates to me that none of them think they can learn a single thing by being around kevvie. Add to that the things Cobbo and Reynolds have said, and that really every single broncos player has regressed while under Kevvie, it’s clear he doesn’t have the ability to coach.

Walsh has gotten worse the longer he has been at the club, I’d be cleaning out the pea hearts like Boyd and Josh McGuire too.

I’d be wanting to get a new coach with Michael Maguire as first choice, and if he can’t do it, then I’d look at Brad Thorn as head coach and try and get Karmichael Hunt as an assistant. He would be able to teach Walsh a lot more than what Darius could and seems to be quite a capable coach in his own right.
What did Reynolds say?

Is the Trent Barrett rumour etched in stone or just the flogs from nsw media still pedaling this clown… has a diabolical record as head coach but a great record for white -anting a coach

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • azza.79
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.