THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Few more spirited displays like tonight will lift the pressure on him. Still plenty to worry about, but its a step in the right direction.
Should it though? This is all too little, too late. They are kind of relying on Stephen Bradbury'ing their way into the finals at this point where it's not all within our control. Nor is this team beating a serious top 8 team in the finals. Fitness and defence are bottom 4 and have been all year.

Should it though? This is all too little, too late. They are kind of relying on Stephen Bradbury'ing their way into the finals at this point where it's not all within our control. Nor is this team beating a serious top 8 team in the finals. Fitness and defence are bottom 4 and have been all year.
What are you talking about Stephen Bradbury? Are you saying the top 8 teams will magically contract HIV forcing them to withdraw from the competition or something?

Whoever plays finals deserves to play finals.

Probably only 2 contenders with the rest making up the numbers.
Amazing how only 3 teams have been streets above the rest of the competition since that grub Vlandys gained control.
Riff to make it 4 in a row… for the fans đŸ¤®đŸ¤®đŸ¤®

All the same issues were there. Defence was better at times I guess.

Cowboys allowed us to get a roll on, they were terrible. If we played any decent team today, we would’ve been blown off the park before we even had the chance to get our finger into gear.

Wins take the pressure off though. A win going into a bye will be a massive relief

What are you talking about Stephen Bradbury? Are you saying the top 8 teams will magically contract HIV forcing them to withdraw from the competition or something?

Whoever plays finals deserves to play finals.
You know exactly what he is saying. It just doesn't fit your position. Hence using specifics to break down a metaphor.

All we can really do is improve week by week. There has to be something that we can look to build on to give us hope in the coach and team for next year.

I dont disagree with your points either, i just think its inevitable Kevvie gets some time to put things right next year. If we keep collapsing though, i think he might actually call it a day himself.

In addition, we know these players are capable of playing better but they are not.
They made a Grand Final, so are they playing worse or is Kev suddenly coaching worse than last year.
I'm not sure who is in control of the Broncos. On field it is Reynolds. Without Reynolds, it's Carrigan. Interesting in Cobbo's off the cuff podcast about the coach.

I think Kevin is a super nice guy, but his playing days and glory reside under Bennett. I'm sure they talk a lot today, but Kevin isn't the man manager that Bennett is.

Happy to ride out season 25 and see what becomes. Kevins future is in his hands. He will need to take control of the team.

All the same issues were there. Defence was better at times I guess.

Cowboys allowed us to get a roll on, they were terrible. If we played any decent team today, we would’ve been blown off the park before we even had the chance to get our finger into gear.

Wins take the pressure off though. A win going into a bye will be a massive relief
Beaten twice by the Titans, for the Titans to only implode today.

Is the Trent Barrett rumour etched in stone or just the flogs from nsw media still pedaling this clown… has a diabolical record as head coach but a great record for white -anting a coach

Probably not confirmed, just the journalists with their infinite wisdom realising we need assistants and Trent Barrett is soon going to be looking for an assistant role.

Shit, kevvie must be on a thread if 25 minutes of football is enough to keep the vultures at bay for a week. They were horrible for a good 50 minutes, same old same old as the last 12 weeks. Only thing different next week will be the bye. Fu k knows what happens against the eels....maybe they already have the monthly highlight reel for memberships.

Is the Trent Barrett rumour etched in stone or just the flogs from nsw media still pedaling this clown… has a diabolical record as head coach but a great record for white -anting a coach
Yes, confirmed.

Others confirmed for 2025 include gender reveal legend Darius Boyd who will continue to coach our edge defence to make sure they don't "try too hard."

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Totally Unr3al
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • azza.79
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.