THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This 1980's "belt them until they get back into line" approach won't work.

We're in 2024 now.

It works for a short time, Stuart, Woolf, Madge, Henjak but eventually players and staff have had enough, and people just are done with it.

To his credit Stuart has evolved, he's probably too far the other way now.

Well, the 'Over protective Parent' method hasn't been so great in 2024 either.

I think the fans want to see someone like Madge because they're so frustrated at the decline we had in 2024 but a dose of reality is needed here, in this day and age if a playing group gets flogged they will more than likely turn it up and stop buying in.

Maybe he's evolved in his methods as well though tbf.

He'd need to, he had that good initial period at Souths but after than it's been nothing but a car crash. That "Tiger Town" documentary didn't do him many favours it has to be said. He just came across as the overbearing drunken uncle we all have that would probably take to you with a leather strap. If you hit your kid these days, you'll probably find yourself in trouble.

If we're basing it purely on Origin, I don't know how much weight that has in the argument. Billy Slater was all the rage last year, now he barely gets a mention in the conversation.

I think the fans want to see someone like Madge because they're so frustrated at the decline we had in 2024 but a dose of reality is needed here, in this day and age if a playing group gets flogged they will more than likely turn it up and stop buying in.

He'd need to, he had that good initial period at Souths but after than it's been nothing but a car crash. That "Tiger Town" documentary didn't do him many favours it has to be said. He just came across as the overbearing drunken uncle we all have that would probably take to you with a leather strap. If you hit your kid these days, you'll probably find yourself in trouble.

If we're basing it purely on Origin, I don't know how much weight that has in the argument. Billy Slater was all the rage last year, now he barely gets a mention in the conversation.
That's because Slater has been very clear he has no interest in club coaching.
His family and business interests of his wife are in Melbourne so if he does change his mind Storm post Bellamy would be favourites.

Active Now

• Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • mitch222
  • Behind enemy lines
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.