Poor play-the-balls won't be tolerated

I don't understand the need for crack downs. Just ref the game, every game, as per the rules. By saying there needs to be a crackdown now seems to indicate the refs havent been doing that over the past few seasons.

This.

I don't understand the need for crack downs. Just ref the game, every game, as per the rules. By saying there needs to be a crackdown now seems to indicate the refs havent been doing that over the past few seasons.
Not even last night or today’s game. Wake me up in 2030 when the refs *might* start enforcing it.

This is really such a random thing to even attempt to "crack down" on. The biggest issue, the ruck speed/wrestling is still not fixed. This is nothing compared to that.

But a consequence is the offside penalties lol

Still no crackdown.

Several Roosters players rolling it through the legs and not being pinged.

Well ****.

We finally get one! Except there wasn’t much wrong with it..

And another one!

It’s a miracle.

No mention f my pet hate in that....walking off the mark absolutely shits me

Except if your JT then you get a free pass.

29744969_10215699349060078_8925045419703245041_o.jpg

29663058_10215699350020102_666674725661842503_o.jpg

Fairly sure the rule states that if you don't make a genuine attempt to play the ball with your foot it is a penalty unless your name is Jonathan Thurston or Cameron Smith. Wasn't that in the rule book from 1908?

Fairly sure the rule states that if you don't make a genuine attempt to play the ball with your foot it is a penalty unless your name is Jonathan Thurston or Cameron Smith. Wasn't that in the rule book from 1908?

I think it was a condition from JT and Smith that if they must have to endure a testimonial match in their honor that they should be at least excluded from the responsibility of any rule changes or interpretations.

Oh also shoulder charges don't apply either, afterall as long as they don't do damage it's ok right, the actual intent doesn't come into it for them.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.