VOTE Position Poll - Jack Bird

Jack Bird's best position is?

• Total voters
Lock and I think he'll do a wonderful job there.

Our middle forwards already struggle against most higher tier sides, how would we go with Bird at lock? I guess getting rid of Blair is a start, but we'll still probably be starting with one of Sims or Thaiday at prop.

I'd be happy to see him at lock (mainly because that's where he's said he wants to play) if not lock put him in centres.

Centre. It's a waste to play guys in the forwards who have the ability to star in the backs.

Nathan Brown has played Sione Mata'utia in the forwards for the past couple of years and he is potentially one of the best centres in the game. It's crazy and a waste of ability and potential.

Centre. It's a waste to play guys in the forwards who have the ability to star in the backs.

Nathan Brown has played Sione Mata'utia in the forwards for the past couple of years and he is potentially one of the best centres in the game. It's crazy and a waste of ability and potential.
I reckon it doesn't matter where Sione plays because in 5 years time he's going to be suffering CTE. So many concussions...

Lock or centre. There is really no reason he couldn't put on a few kg and play lock. He would offer a point of difference in our attack. He can pass and has enough pace and strength to change things up a bit. Moose was good but he doesn't change anything to the set, if anything his use to settle a set stifles our attack in good ball zones.

Opacic / Roberts should have the centre positions on lockdown. A ball playing lock would be awesome, and compensate for our losing Hunt as 9. Macca will pick up the Defensive slack as usual.

GOD! Bring on 2018!

Even though lock is in the forwards, as i've said before, he is going to be a throwback lock like Ellery Hanley imo, basically playing as a second five eighth. He isnt going to be playing like Moose. Its going to add a lot to our attack.
I agree 100% we are going to have some serious fire power next year Roberts, Kodi Nik, Milford, Bird plus Oats and Kahu. By putting Bird in lock it evenly spreads this fire power and gives more opportunity

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • GCBRONCO
  • porouian
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • westy316
  • Fatboy
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Scorchie
  • Brotherdu
  • Galah
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.