POST MORTEM. Cowboys Broncs Grand Final.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
I watched a reply the other day. I noticed with the Ben Hunt 'knock on' although he definitely knocked it forward he then got a second touch of it on the way to the grass and knocked it back from there. I could be mistaken but does that not then mean it wasn't a knock on?

You're right, but unless a ball goes metres backwards (or the player is facing backwards ) in that situation it will always be called a knock on.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Why are people still re-living this tragedy? Time to move on. Next season is gonna be a massive challenge.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Because being an opposition fan isn't against the rules.

Some of you need to grow up.

Of course it isn't against the rules, but baiting is, and that is all he has done.

Surely if you are coming onto an opposition forum the burden is on you to actually contribute something and not bait with every post.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Of course it isn't against the rules, but baiting is, and that is all he has done.

Surely if you are coming onto an opposition forum the burden is on you to actually contribute something and not bait with every post.

You know the proper channels to have this discussion, this isn't the place for it.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
You should have known better than that, but I was referring to your initial question.

Now let this thread die.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bit of banter from a Cowboys fan is getting people this upset? C'mon, grab your broom and sweep up the sand you've dropped.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • barker
  • porouian
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.