VOTE POTS Round 5 vs Titans

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Please click the image to vote your Player of the Season MOTM, 2nd and 3rd best for this round against the Gold Coast Titans.

3. McGuire - This guy is just a freakshow. He has easily been our best whenever he gets good minutes and resigning him has proven to be a great decision. He'll play Origin this year if there is an injury for any of the incumbents.

2. Milford - Had his best game in our colours. That will do his confidence a world of good and I hope he tears the Rorters forwards a new asshole

1. Hunt - What a player. He just keeps getting better and better.

McGuire - Really playing well. What a machine.
Parker - the backbone of this side, looking dangerous, making good metres and now always looking to offload
Gillett - his defensive work on that right edge was massive, and importance not to be under estimated.

Honourable mentions to Milford - getting better and better, Copley for some great defence and starting to look dangerous again with the ball, Macca for his defence and that "40-20", and Glenn for putting in 110%

Last edited:
I ended up going with..

3 - McCullough
2 - McGuire
1 - Milford

Gillett, Parker & Thaiday honourable mentions.

3- McGuire (was a giant last night)
2- Milford (awesome support play, exactly what he excels at, and a try assist stolen from him)
1- Copley (was very, very good in defense and carrying the ball, except that one dropped pill)

I'm a super Gillett fan, but the errors and one lazy penalty (the other was a load of bull by the refs) are just enough to keep him out of the Top 3, despite his awesome defensive work.

Parker and Macca unlucky, but no qualms with anyone, not even Reed, who did a reasonable job, although Oates saved his skin a couple of times.

3: Milford (Played the game I wanted to see from him, he put in some good efforts in defence too)
2: McGuire (Excellent game, yes, he's really that good!)
1: McCullough (I didn't quite believe my eyes when I saw his work out of dummy half last night. It was light years better than it has lately. I hope he keeps it up)

3- McGuire
2- Milford
1- Copley

Active Now

• lynx000
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • mystico
  • Lurker
  • sooticus
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Don
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.