Pre-game catch up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking but okay
Not directing to you mate just a lot of people last week attacking me for things I can’t help about where I live all good 👍🏼

Emotion Reaction GIF

@Harry Sack welcome as Kimlo said. Will be happy to have you come along mate and my shout is first!!!!

I’m a good bloke 😜
And p.s i know you and @Strop are being sarcastc (obviously) witch I’m used to from a lot of people in here lol.
maybe work in being nicer towards people and others will like u more and you’d have more a better time. Feels good to be positive try it sometimes mate.
Mate, the number of times anyone has had a serious go at someone on here could be counted on one hand. It’s all generally said in fun and you’d be well placed to take any comments in that manner as your first reaction, rather then thinking posters are out to actually attack you.

Mate, the number of times anyone has had a serious go at someone on here could be counted on one hand. It’s all generally said in fun and you’d be well placed to take any comments in that manner as your first reaction, rather then thinking posters are out to actually attack you.
Maybe u should been there MATE?
thanks @Strop !! 🤜🏻🤛🏻

I'm sure Santa and Sproj will join you. They are very positive dudes. Maybe even Huge as well. They all like beer, especially when someone else is buying.
Well no one has even wanted to come so far so what is the point just trying to be positive and make some friends from Brisbane but whatever.

The ultimate "get" would be @ningnangnong who I'm still 90% sure is an AI created by Microsoft.
Not sure what an ultimate get is but ok 😜 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.