Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron Bay Surf Dad

Byron Bay Surf Dad

BRL Player
May 14, 2022
Hey guys 😃

first off - 5 games straight 👏🏼 Pat EVERYONE on the back and well done

second off (to celebrate winning steak) - im coming up to Suncorp to watch broncs smash Gc on Friday in brissy if any LEGENDS want to come to have a beer before and talk broncs and talk about strategies moving foward and what we can chat about in the forum to help the team to keep winning future games.Suggestions all welcome as to we’re we can catch up im open to go anywhere. And best part - everyone can bring friends!!!

RULES:
1/no negetivity or arguing because its not fun to anyone .

2/ must wear at least 1 bronc gear or cannot come unfortunately as we need to show suport. (Obviously)

3/ HAVE FUN 🤩

Looking towards suggestions and to start to organise.

cheers legends 🙌🏼

@Kimlo @Fitzy Fyi

I would but my mum said I’m not allowed to hang out with strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 007
9836D046 1B5B 401B 9524 EBAB3246C9BC

I would but my mum said I’m not allowed to hang out with strangers.
I’m a good bloke 😜
And p.s i know you and @Strop are being sarcastc (obviously) witch I’m used to from a lot of people in here lol.
maybe work in being nicer towards people and others will like u more and you’d have more a better time. Feels good to be positive try it sometimes mate.

Sorry mate, I'd love to but it's against staff policy to go to a meet up hosted by a NSWelshman.
Thanks @Kimlo for that all good mate maybe next time! 👍🏼

I’m a good bloke 😜
And p.s i know you and @Strop are being sarcastc (obviously) witch I’m used to from a lot of people in here lol.
maybe work in being nicer towards people and others will like u more and you’d have more a better time. Feels good to be positive try it sometimes mate.
Just being a dickhead mate and would be keen for some beers before the game if there’s going to be others joining.

I now live country Victoria, so I’m a no go mate. They’re a bunch of savages around here so I wish you luck on your endeavours 😂
Thanks mate Anyone negative is not aloud to attend (as stated in the rules) so they aren’t invited anyway @Galah . I have no tolerance for it .
Try it out in the surf out the back and a big group of MY friends won’t be happy. AND nico hybes included I’ve surfed with nico a lot of times 🤷🏼
Love it how everybody is big behind keyboards but hey. What ever makes you feel good at the end of the day.

The first round is my shout that I forgot to add to my post @Fozz would be good if you can make it mate! 🙌🏼

Thanks mate Anyone negative is not aloud to attend (as stated in the rules) so they aren’t invited anyway @Galah . I have no tolerance for it .
Try it out in the surf out the back and a big group of MY friends won’t be happy. AND nico hybes included I’ve surfed with nico a lot of times 🤷🏼
Love it how everybody is big behind keyboards but hey. What ever makes you feel good at the end of the day.
I was joking but okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Wild Horse
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Mister Wright
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Thelmus
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.