Pre Game & In Match Thread

hahah Fairy Creagh kicked it because he was scared of getting tackled lol

He clearly knocked it on!! FFS Harrigan has had his best tonight!!

Bullshit try... how many knock on's is he allowed to make attempting it?

WOOOHOOOO WE WIN _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Damn that was nervous though [eusa_doh [icon_ee :roll:

We are on the way to 5 in a row people... Good work QLD.. I can't believe the gave that try to Creagh Cheats.

Bond said:

Slater should never have given it the chance to happen, simple as that.

Anyone have a problem with Lockyer playing rep football at his age? [icon_wink

Astroboy said:
Bond said:

Slater should never have given it the chance to happen, simple as that.

True but Creagh knocked on how it was a try I don't know. I swear Harrigan is mentally challenged.

Lets clinch the series and 5 in a row up in front of our home crowd in 3 weeks time

Bond said:
GCBRONCO said:

ALL OF NSW!!! lmao

you have to be desperate when you start calling Locky the weakness in the QLD team as some people south of the border were [icon_lol1.

Was Bill Harrigan the video ref?

Man that was a very poor performance by the video ref, off that bomb NSW knocked it on, Creagh lost control as he was going over the line, and on the 1st try, where NSW put up a bomb I'm sure Gidley was offside (as a chaser) back on the inside.

I also thought NSW were allowed to get away with murder in the ruck - especially in the 2nd half.

The only decent try that NSW got was the Idiris one. All of ours were FOOTBALL! Great attacking structure, compared to NSW's to just loft it in the air and hope for a kind ref/video ref decision.

For us, there were positives and negatives. Interesting to see Lockyer play predominantly as the halfback and Thurston play as a 5/8th.

Foordy said:
Bond said:
GCBRONCO said:

ALL OF NSW!!! lmao

you have to be desperate when you start calling Locky the weakness in the QLD team as some people south of the border were [icon_lol1.

His a weakness I would gladly have in my side icon_thumbs_u

LOL at Gus on telly going over all the "If only's" like if they'd just stopped/scored one more try, hung in there a bit more...

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Just accept it Gus the scoreboard TOTALLY FLATTERED YOU, we are just SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU _woohoo_

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • The Don
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • jarro65
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • eggstar10
  • bb_gun
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.