Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
18:35

Dragons

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the club would organise health checkups, including dental, during pre-season lmao. I'm not a dr, but I'm assuming the position of his wisdom teeth wouldn't have been drastically different a few weeks ago.

So you are saying they should have pre-emptively pulled a tooth even though it probably wasn't giving him any issues?

Who knows what the issue is, whether it's impacted or just a cavity

So you are saying they should have pre-emptively pulled a tooth even though it probably wasn't giving him any issues?

Who knows what the issue is, whether it's impacted or just a cavity

Plus I doubt any sports club in the world organises weekly dental check ups.

Surely the club would organise health checkups, including dental, during pre-season lmao. I'm not a dr, but I'm assuming the position of his wisdom teeth wouldn't have been drastically different a few weeks ago.

EDIT: He could have received a knock or something, but from the limited info we've heard it seems strange and I can't remember the last time a player missed a game because of something like this

Broncos do all those checks in pre-season. Eyes, teeth etc. A player found a heart problem in the pre-season that he didn't know he had and wouldn't have found otherwise.

Marty has to be 13.

I think Palasia would go alright at 13, he's lighter and more mobile than the other forwards plus he already does a bit of ball playing.

If it's an impacted wisdom tooth, maybe it hadn't erupted a month ago and it finally has now and it's been causing issues.

It can take weeks, even months for wisdom teeth to erupt. There are cases where they don't erupt at all.

If it's another issue such as a cavity but the wisdom tooth was difficult to remove so they recommended dental surgery, those kinds of issues can happen overnight so perhaps everything was all fine during his last dental check-up.

Chrome screenshot 1678770825712

I think Palasia would go alright at 13, he's lighter and more mobile than the other forwards plus he already does a bit of ball playing.
Palasia is a handbrake as a ball player whenever he's played there.

Just shows you how the game has changed, 7-8 years ago your lock was a mobile forward who can punch out 80 but now they have to have a bit of ball playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Astro
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • mrtij
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.