18:35

Dragons

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day!
Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Walsh:

“Ezra is awesome. If you watch ‘Ez’ closely, every time there is a shift, he is pushing up around the ball, so if I can take something out of his book, hopefully I can be a better player. Every time Ez touches the ball, he is just smart and we want to combine as much as we can this season. If we do that well, we are a chance of winning a football game.”​

Mam:

“Thurston and Bowen were my idols growing up, I watched a lot of their games when they played. A bit of a routine I do is watching footage of ‘Mango’ (Bowen) before games. Being an idol of mine, I loved the way he played, so I watch a bit of video of him before the game and that always gives me extra confidence. It definitely puts me in the mood, I like to take a bit from him and bring it to my game. Me and ‘Walshy’ can form that connection over the years at the Broncos and hopefully we can build that sort of combination.”​
“That’s just Reece Walsh. He will just pull a rabbit out of the hat when he wants to. Give him the ball and he will play, he just makes everyone’s job easier. We just give him space and he will do something special.”​

Walters:

“Ezra has some trick shots in his game but it’s about pulling the right trick out at the right time. That’s something ‘Alfie’ was good at and all the good halves are. You have a bag of tricks there, which trick to pull out at what time in the game. Ezra and Walshy are still learning that part of the game and ‘Reyno’ (Reynolds) is helping them in that regard. Reece and Ezra are certainly special talents - they are an exciting mix for us.”​
So pleasing to learn part of the spine is working on ways to make each other's game batter, it really is. I'm sure with the guidance of Kevvie, Alf and Reyno the natural talent this pair possess will flourish even more the longer they are together.

So pleasing to learn part of the spine is working on ways to make each other's game batter, it really is. I'm sure with the guidance of Kevvie, Alf and Reyno the natural talent this pair possess will flourish even more the longer they are together.
I'm pleased we finally have a student of the game in Walsh, someone who watches every match looking for weaknesses and tips. Makes a change from the likes of Cobbo who only turns up to his own club games if he's playing.

Dare I say, 3 and 0 to start the season…
An absolute must .... can't go up against those numpties from the peninsula with anything less. They'll turn on the "home-ground" vibe bigtime ... and that's probably what pings me off the most. All that stuff with the Beetson medal and posing with the statue blah blah ... all mind games.

Nervous. We should win this but Ben Hunt’s record against us and our tendency to clock off against lesser teams has me worried.

Nervous. We should win this but Ben Hunt’s record against us and our tendency to clock off against lesser teams has me worried

Looks like kev is starting flegler instead of Jensen. Why **** around with a winning formula?

Jensen compliments hass and carrigan to start, and flegler is more dynamic from the bench. It worked this year and last year during our win streak. Wtf?

Assuming Kevvie wants to smash em early 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • tajhay
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • davidp
  • winslow_wong
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.