Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The Dolphins are really on top of their merchandising game.

BI 010133 1 05

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Why do they keep going on about Citeh and united. The redside of manchester probably have had a more intense rivalry with Liverpool over the last 30 years
The redside of Manchester being probably all of it as well lol.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I don't mind the hype, it just annoys me that they are putting all the pressure on us, and giving the Dolphins plenty of ammo. I've never seen a game, where they've continually said one team has no chance whatsoever (it's not like the Dolphins are a horrible team - and we've seen some upsets this season already). Maybe I'm just not used to us being such favourites lol (it's been a while).
You're right about this. I've just done the rounds of the tipsters and absolutely no one is tipping Redcliffe. If we win, it will be as expected. But it we lose Kevvie is back to having his head on the chopping block. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
You're right about this. I've just done the rounds of the tipsters and absolutely no one is tipping Redcliffe. If we win, it will be as expected. But it we lose Kevvie is back to having his head on the chopping block. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
The only thing we have going for us if we win is that we have won 3 on the trot. We will be the only team in the league with a 4-0 start to the season which will shut the critics for a while.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Badel is working overtime in preparation for this match.

in addition to the regurgitated Bennett vs the Broncos articles.

he has also gone with:

"Broncos BLAST Dolphins over Brisbane Turf War" - This is the article they used to quote DD

"The Broncos who CHEERED Kaufusi ban" - he's talking about Mam and suggesting Mam is should be scared of Kaufusi (only quotes Kaufusi)

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
here is one for @Sproj ... Matty Johns has done his combined team list for this match.

1. Walsh
2. Niu
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. J. Bromwich
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. K. Bromwich
12. Capewell
13. Carrigan

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Bromwich over flegs is not reality in 2023. The rest I can kind of agree, though Niu would struggle to handle the kind of pressure Reynolds will give him, this is their first game against a good 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Rookie Alan
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.