Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Ladies & Gents!
I asked last week and I’ll ask again…
How good is it to wake up and see our team where it belongs?! 🔥🔥🔥
ADC0AB43 DB49 4CD9 9B53 8E176D43EAA0

I never truly brought into the Broncos v Crushers rivarly.....just never really took off for me. I think there was too big a gap in qulaity etc....plus both played at Suncorp etc...

But this local derby...this could be something special brewing....got all the ingredients...

Hope its a cracking game....

The high shot on Walsh when he was bundled over the sideline in the act of scoring went unpunished. Herbie was whacked high on three occasions and the ref and bunker said nothing. I’m wondering if any of the shots on Herbie were sighted by the MRC?

I never truly brought into the Broncos v Crushers rivarly.....just never really took off for me. I think there was too big a gap in qulaity etc....plus both played at Suncorp etc...

But this local derby...this could be something special brewing....got all the ingredients...

If by this you mean we beat them by 50 as a reminder that they don’t belong on our turf, yeah, I also hope it’s a cracking game.

Broncos were at ANZ during the Crushers.

Vlandys preparing the refs for the game.

giphy.gif
Pretty sure it will either be Grant Atkins or Adam Gee who refs the game and screw us with numerous 6 agains and penalties against us. Watch out for Flegler to be put on report & binned if he tries to tackle.
Inspite of all this from moron PVL, we’ll defy the odds and smack them real bad.
City of Brisbane & Suncorp is ours!

I don't think there will be any conspiracies against the Broncos and we will win by 7.

Sell out crowd, this is going to be a big one.

Last time we started the season 3-0 we lost in Round 4. 25-12 to the Dragons at Suncorp in '09. It's been 20 years since we've started a season 4-0. Last time was in '03.

All of Wayne’s pressers are salty these days, so not sure that will be a highlight. He’s probably going to be less salty if they lose but if they win I expect some truth bombs and insults to be dropped.

Broncs look pretty good… hard to read the Dolphins form but I don’t expect them to be top 4 for that much longer

Thank God Kaufusi is suspended, I was getting worried for Reynolds.

Why can't we have our own Kaufusi. It's been so long since Tunza, or Gillmeister. Are we just a bunch of pansies?

All of Wayne’s pressers are salty these days, so not sure that will be a highlight. He’s probably going to be less salty if they lose but if they win I expect some truth bombs and insults to be dropped.

Broncs look pretty good… hard to read the Dolphins form but I don’t expect them to be top 4 for that much longer

They shouldnt be a top 4 side. They will take a few hammerings along the way, but generally they are going to be a tough side to get a result from. You can see from how they play they hang in their and do all the 1 percenters.

I've actually been impressed with how slick their attack has been considering their backline.

The danger for Dolphins is when Wayne moves on, what happens then? Woolf will need to be as good a coach as JD has proven to be at Souths and there's no guarantees on that. It will be something in the back of their mind that they will be worried about.

We have all seen it with the Titans, they had their initial boom period but have really struggled to feature in the 8 since then, occasionally they've slipped into 7/8th spot but never really been a threat to anyone.

As for this game and this season, they're very light on in depth, their hooker is out and now their hitman backrower, he's been a real point of difference for them. Let's see how they go.

Why can't we have our own Kaufusi. It's been so long since Tunza, or Gillmeister. Are we just a bunch of pansies?

Staggs is starting to brutalise guys in defence. They aren’t beautiful technique shots like Kafausi or Olam but he has been smashing blokes

It’s a lengthy suspension waiting to happen really. Lots of potential for h the way he’s been hitting to go wrong.

Staggs is starting to brutalise guys in defence. They aren’t beautiful technique shots like Kafausi or Olam but he has been smashing blokes

It’s a lengthy suspension waiting to happen really. Lots of potential for h the way he’s been hitting to go wrong.

There's no gentle way to rush up and smash someone so they don't execute one of those sweep plays, the alternative is he tries to cuddle them and is late getting there. Try in the corner every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.