TIO Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can frei actually play if Piakura is fit and available? Frei is a developmental player so can’t play before round 10 outside of Injuries so if Piakura is fit as far as I’m away he can’t even play if they wanted him to.
Pretty sure when Kevvie cut the squad to 19 Frei was the 19th man.

Pretty sure when Kevvie cut the squad to 19 Frei was the 19th man.
Yeah he has been the past couple weeks I believe, but I’m pretty positive that unless they have promoted him to the top 30 and just not announced it he can’t actually play until rd 10 and if he did we could lose points.

Yeah he has been the past couple weeks I believe, but I’m pretty positive that unless they have promoted him to the top 30 and just not announced it he can’t actually play until rd 10 and if he did we could lose points.

I thought so too but as mentioned, he’s been 18th / 19th man a few times already.

KOBE IS BACK!!!
Palasia should be done now. Thanks for keeping Kobe’s seat warm champ, enjoy the tits and the early season finishes.

We have a score to settle with these wankers. I hope we repay them in kind.
Last time we played them in Darwin, I’m front of 12K 🙄 (rorters home game attendance record) screaming fans…

Darwin 2021. Never forget fellas.
0B417B4B 08DC 4734 B1B3 4CA1D8FDC1D0

The lads will be fired up for this one surely. If Oates is back we are at full strength with Flegler returning as well.

I hope we keep Jensen starting and Flegler on the bench, but even if Flegler starts a bench of Paix, Tapau, Kobe and Jensen is pretty strong and one of the best benches in thr comp.

Very simple Instructions for this game:
-high completion percentage (it is no coincid
-win field position
-good line speed and first contact.

Achieve those and you are in for a good chance to get the win.

Okay then.
We play Quintano and O’Brien next week.
They should be push-overs.

The next 6 weeks are gonna be fucking tough. If we start the way we have against the Tits and even other games, we're gonna find it hard to get the W.

I still havent seen us fix the errors we have in our games.

We were throwing the log out early in the season to keep us off the Telegraph back page.

We have 6 wins from 8 at TIO - Darwin fans loves the Eels.

The humidity up there does strange things to people.

Eels 13+ is the greatest bet since the time the Cowboys were $3.50 in the 2015 GF

We were throwing the log out early in the season to keep us off the Telegraph back page.

Eels 13+ is the greatest bet since the time the Cowboys were $3.50 in the 2015 GF

If that gets any bites, I will be shocked.

Im Out GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.