NEWS Pre-season Challenge 2: vs COWBOYS, Sat Feb 18, 7:55pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fo5wQPCX0AAKx 8

NRL Pre-season Challenge 2: COWBOYS - Feb 18, 7:55pm (Sunshine Coast)

Broadcast on Fox/Kayo only.

Walsh is a lock at 1, but let's give Herbie his 30 minutes then back to centre. Smoothy and Sailor get 30 minutes.

1. Farnworth
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5 Cobbo
6. Sailor
7. Reynolds
8. Taupau
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Madden
15. Flegler
16. Mam
17. Walsh
18. Paix
19. Walters
20. Te Kura
21. Jensen
22. Piakura
23. Palasia
24. O'foa (pending judiciary - should be fine)

Jordan played like a fool the other night rushing out of the line 2-3 times per set .
Didn`t take Nicho Hynes long to exploit that .

Riki`s PCMs were improved compared to last year though .

What was sailor’s main position coming through the ranks?

By the way, we've already made the 8

I've been a pro herbie at FB for a while, but there will be no unsetting Walsh- outside of some poor kick choices, he was perfect.

Keen to see how fit Arey and Capewell are.

I think we are a real chance of winning 3 or 4 from the opening 5 games if we look decent in this trial.

I was surprised Madden wasn't used in the last game, if Madden Starts with Reynolds in this one it will tell me that Kevvie is mainly thinking about Sailor as FB cover which I think he should be 2nd choice 1 and 6 at this stage, with Madden 2nd choice 7 and 3rd choice 6.

I've been a pro herbie at FB for a while, but there will be no unsetting Walsh- outside of some poor kick choices, he was perfect.

Keen to see how fit Arey and Capewell are.

I think we are a real chance of winning 3 or 4 from the opening 5 games if we look decent in this trial.
Walsh may be in doubt for round 1 has fracture in cheekbone so we either see Herbie at 1 in this trial, add Sailor to the 30 or Cobbo/Arthur's if there's a chance Reece can't play.

I was surprised Madden wasn't used in the last game, if Madden Starts with Reynolds in this one it will tell me that Kevvie is mainly thinking about Sailor as FB cover which I think he should be 2nd choice 1 and 6 at this stage, with Madden 2nd choice 7 and 3rd choice 6.

Madden is getting over surgery .

I missed that. Do you have any more info - like recovery time?

@1910
Mentioned it early last week . I would have expected Jock last week along side Ezra to see what they have got . But apparently in recovery from surgery .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Evander
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cobra Kai
  • leish107
  • Howie
  • davidp
  • Reds2011
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.