NEWS Pre-season Challenge 2: vs COWBOYS, Sat Feb 18, 7:55pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fo5wQPCX0AAKx 8

NRL Pre-season Challenge 2: COWBOYS - Feb 18, 7:55pm (Sunshine Coast)

Broadcast on Fox/Kayo only.

Mozer to Melbourne if Grant moves on then.
When it comes to Melbourne hookers Mozer would probably move and be happy to sit behind Harry for 5 years waiting for his turn

This adds to my point. He has put through a lot of games, yet they still only trusted him for 12 more months. They obviously looked at more than your fun little stats here.

Must be a reason they only offered a club legend 12 months.

Because they didn't want to risk a repeat of GI and Sam.

But it doesn't mean there was anything there apart from them just covering their ass.

This adds to my point. He has put through a lot of games, yet they still only trusted him for 12 more months. They obviously looked at more than your fun little stats here.

Must be a reason they only offered a club legend 12 months.
I think the main reason was because they signed Latrell, he was due a pay bump as his first contract was unders a bit and because of that Reyno was forced out.

I can tell you now Renolds is moving around Twin Waters very slowly and there is no foxing here. He's done something to the nerve.
I feel like this year and next we are going to see minimal of Reyno in the 17. I really hope I am wrong, but I just get the feeling.

So not a typo on nrl.com ... Haas is captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.