POST GAME Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Milf should be dropped for Katoa come round 1.

Why Wayne thought it was a good idea to sign Milf, Isaako, and Niu escapes me. Must like a challenge.

Niu has been okay at centre. Milford has been atrocious.

This is really sad. Did I say sad? I meant delightful.

Why Wayne thought it was a good idea to sign Milf, Isaako, and Niu escapes me. Must like a challenge.

I just switched on to see the try schoup scored. That was the worst goal line defence I've seen from a centre, you target his side all game and you'd be guaranteed 3 tries a game at minimum.
I think he has a lot of talent niu but he just isn't smart and he doesn't fit anywhere.
This dolphins team look unfit though. It's got nothing to do with their ability at thr moment. Bennett is renowned for getting fitness and effort into teams, if they don't have that.....damn it'll be a long year...

This is such a fucking shit game.
No doubt people will be claiming Holbrook is a genius now. Didn't you hear, he coached a team to an 11-13 record once. He even coached st Helens to a premiership, you know that team that has gotten even better since he left and has a constant 75% win record anyway...

Wayne only does these things now as a big f**k you to the broncos.

Was that issako's first touch in this game, a missed goal?

Dragons and Knights fans don't have a lot to look forward to, at least with the Dolphins every win will be a celebration.

Titans are exactly the same as last year lol... look like world beaters when it's going their way

Titans are exactly the same as last year lol... look like world beaters when it's going their way
I think they will go ok this year, Verrils will make a positive difference vs. last year, Fifita on the wing looks like points and Foran will only help calm them down if he can stay on the field.

Wont surprise me if they finish towards the bottom of the top 8

Maybe Wayne’s secretly still on our payroll

Imagine being Foran also scoring 13 fantasy points whilst his entire team gets 40+. Was he hooked early?

Maybe Wayne’s secretly still on our payroll

Imagine being Foran also scoring 13 fantasy points whilst his entire team gets 40+. Was he hooked early?
Played about the first 55 mins or so

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.