POST GAME Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

how the **** are the Roosters getting smashed by an Anthony Seibold coached team.

and it's not like the Rorters have put out a reserve grade side ... it is a strong side
Still a trial game...

We beat the Roosters in 2019 too...

anyone know of some good deals for Kayo.

I need to get it before tonight's game

Don't think any exist unfortunately unless you're a Telstra customer with Telstra Plus silver minimum IIRC.

I signed up last week. Spent a fair amount of time looking for deals... Nothing.
$25 p/m no lock in contract.

After that performance yesterday Ponga couldn't even give away his head gear to a fan

He's shaping up to be another Gagai: Rises to the occasion on the big stage like Origin but can never be more than a mediocre plodder at club level.

so how long does hook have before the axe finally falls

I don't understand how Griffin still has a job.

LOL Griffin's face there was priceless, he said **** me they actually managed to produce something

Dragons look terrible and I'm not sure what the answer is for them.

Sloan looks way down on confidence like a guy whose coach has zero faith in him.

Can see Hook going with Mbye at 1, which would be a terrible call... Sloan dropped and Sullivan to 6.

That spine is just hot garbage if Bhunt is ever missing for a game.

Is Bird going to play 6 or something in this team??

If I was Ben Hunt I would look to get out of this team ASAP, maybe he can be interviewed on how great a coach Griffin is and gain the fury of Dragons fans.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.