Pre-season

Niu can get fucked, he will just **** off to the Titans with his dickhead mate Fifita anyway.
To be fair, the players, like us fans, are hoping our new coaching staff and CEO (?) can turn things around and get us off the floor and back into the top eight. If they prove to be incapable who can blame any one them for jumping ship. We currently have the wooden spoon ffs and nobody in reality wants to stay around and play at that level constantly.

Niu can get fucked, he will just **** off to the Titans with his dickhead mate Fifita anyway.

Can’t say that about Niu, didn’t you know he is the next Lockyer ‘apparently’ ?

Probably another player manager going to rip some other club off using these claims they obtained from an unworthy media outlet, when said manager was probably the one that provided them that quote in the first place to up his price. Rinse and repeat for any young player coming through the Broncos underwhelming development systems.

Whatever happened to proving your worth and being successful before being compensated for it? It’s like young players at our club are blown steam up their ass and demand to be paid for a job they are yet to perform.

There should literally be no more million dollar players in the game unless you have performed at a high level at both club and rep level over a decent stretch of time and are durable like Cameron Smith or James Tedesco. Turbo isn’t worth it because of his unreliable injury history. Others like Ash Taylor, Milford and Hunt were paid this based on one purple patch season.

Last edited:
To be fair, the players, like us fans, are hoping our new coaching staff and CEO (?) can turn things around and get us off the floor and back into the top eight. If they prove to be incapable who can blame any one them for jumping ship. We currently have the wooden spoon ffs and nobody in reality wants to stay around and play at that level constantly.
For mine guys like Niu are the entitled brats we need to **** off if we want to start crawling out of our situation. For a guy that has played a couple of games to have his dad come out on FaceBook to say to Fifita he will be joining him soon after he signed with the Titans the little prick should have had his contract torn up on the spot.

View attachment 10798
I wonder if TPJ knows that his punishment was for hanging out with bikies and breaching COVID protocols.

Given he’s rocked up looking like Dicky-Knee, it’s possible he is if the impression he is no longer permitted to get haircuts...
Kevvie joked in a recent interview (the jersey reveal I think?) that Kotoni has offered to give him haircuts so he doesn't have to go to a barbershop

For mine guys like Niu are the entitled brats we need to **** off if we want to start crawling out of our situation. For a guy that has played a couple of games to have his dad come out on FaceBook to say to Fifita he will be joining him soon after he signed with the Titans the little prick should have had his contract torn up on the spot.
I've heard on the grapevine that he has a very high opinion of himself. I do rate him though, if he can knuckle down and actually become a good player, I don't really care, if he wants to get fucky come negotiation time, pull any offer and tell him to **** off. It's up to the club to not cop any bullshit.

Last edited:
Can’t say that about Niu, didn’t you know he is the next Lockyer ‘apparently’ ?

Probably another player manager going to rip some other club off using these claims they obtained from an unworthy media outlet, when said manager was probably the one that provided them that quote in the first place to up his price. Rinse and repeat for any young player coming through the Broncos underwhelming development systems.

Whatever happened to proving your worth and being successful before being compensated for it? It’s like young players at our club are blown steam up their ass and demand to be paid for a job they are yet to perform.

There should literally be no more million dollar players in the game unless you have performed at a high level at both club and rep level over a decent stretch of time and are durable like Cameron Smith or James Tedesco. Turbo isn’t worth it because of his unreliable injury history. Others like Ash Taylor, Milford and Hunt were paid this based on one purple patch season.

I thought he was the next Milford and that’s a big concern.

Has Kevie said anything about where he wants Oates to play? Is he going to transition to the backrow this preseason?

Has Kevie said anything about where he wants Oates to play? Is he going to transition to the backrow this preseason?
Hopefully its at another club. Shadow of the player he once was. Liability these days.

Isnt kelly just back at a feeder(lol) club and walters is looking to bring him back in a few weeks after he loses the weight? Or have i missed something?

Isnt kelly just back at a feeder(lol) club and walters is looking to bring him back in a few weeks after he loses the weight? Or have i missed something?
Wouldnt the best place to lose weight be at a professional sporting organisation?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.