Pre-season

Hasn't worked for our 5/8 the hamburgler
Might be a blurry pic, and he is in the background, but MILF looks to be in pretty decent physical condition to me.
FB IMG 1607461113130

Does Riki normally play left side? he was on the right with dearden when he scored that try from the dearden short ball.

Does Riki normally play left side? he was on the right with dearden when he scored that try from the dearden short ball.
Not completely sure but I think I seen somewhere he can play both sides.

Can’t say that about Niu, didn’t you know he is the next Lockyer ‘apparently’ ?

Probably another player manager going to rip some other club off using these claims they obtained from an unworthy media outlet, when said manager was probably the one that provided them that quote in the first place to up his price. Rinse and repeat for any young player coming through the Broncos underwhelming development systems.

Whatever happened to proving your worth and being successful before being compensated for it? It’s like young players at our club are blown steam up their ass and demand to be paid for a job they are yet to perform.

There should literally be no more million dollar players in the game unless you have performed at a high level at both club and rep level over a decent stretch of time and are durable like Cameron Smith or James Tedesco. Turbo isn’t worth it because of his unreliable injury history. Others like Ash Taylor, Milford and Hunt were paid this based on one purple patch season.
I see nothing special in Niu

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.