Pre-season

EoXLWu0U8AEDhoQ

Richie Kennar, Reece Walsh and ???
Corey Oates out the back having a piss?

Would've thought there's better train and trial worthy players out there.
Just out of interest do blokes on train and trial deals actually get paid anything?
If so how much and is it counted in the cap?

Where are they training? Looks like hell but at least they were united hand in hand.

No here he is.

Nothing against the bloke personally, but I can’t wait until he gives away stupid penalties and drops the ball at really crucial moments in the game against us.

It’ll be great to be on the other side of the fence for once.

Last edited:
If you can catch a Steeden shirt you can catch a Steeden ball.

Good luck Offa. I’m sure he’ll go alright at the Tigs.

I reckon he will as well for two reasons. 1. He has a point to prove to the Broncos and 2. He will be playing under a coach who won't tolerate stupidity and will rip into instead of a softly, softly approach.

Out of all the Broncs who have been shipped off to other clubs in the last two years... Is there a single one who hasn't performed better for their new club? :)

Out of all the Broncs who have been shipped off to other clubs in the last two years... Is there a single one who hasn't performed better for their new club? :)
Kahu...roberts....sims...mcguire...next year can add in fifita and joffa

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.