Pre-season

Well, as Nashy and Lynx know, amongst quite a few others it's both a description and my real name. Or so close to it it's not funny. Huge by name Huge by description. Shouldn't be too difficult for posters to figure out. I'm old now but back in the day, weights etc made me...the Prick with Eyes. 👍
First name Hugh, last name Jeh

Well, as Nashy and Lynx know, amongst quite a few others it's both a description and my real name. Or so close to it it's not funny. Huge by name Huge by description. Shouldn't be too difficult for posters to figure out. I'm old now but back in the day, weights etc made me...the Prick with Eyes. [emoji106]

Fair enough mate [emoji106]

A month from now. Apparently, it’s not as bad as first thought. Sort of like when they thought his leg was cactus, but then it wasn’t.

The diagnosis team have trolled poor Corey a few times now. He must go through so many mental demons every time he goes down with something, even a paper cut!

Looks like Isaako has won the fullback jersey.

Based on pre-season photos and observations so far, this appears to be trending towards the round 1 back line -

1. Isaako
2. ??? (Farnworth, Copley, Arthars, Oates, Mead, Kennar)
3. ??? (Farnworth, Copley, Arthars)
4. Niu (Staggs - once fit)
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden

Based on pre-season photos and observations so far, this appears to be trending towards the round 1 back line -

1. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
Even with all those options, it's a pretty ordinary backline to say the least. Let's hope the "power" of Kevie (if he has any) can influence them to overachieve this year.

1. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden

Makes sense that Niu is transitioning into the centre position, Brimson has the Fullback position at the Titans locked down so it won't be available when he goes there next year.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.